Please note we do not accept job applications for secretaries and other support staff through agencies
Client Services Assistant
Hours: 9:00am to 5:15pm, Monday to Friday.
Location: Salisbury Office.
Pay: Minimum wage for age.
Holidays: 20 days pa, bank holidays and Christmas fixed leave.
This is a trainee role.
- Bright, personable and common sense/initiative.
- Ability to deal politely with clients and staff.
- Must be very flexible and willing.
- Must be reliable.
- Good communication skills and ability to work as a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Typing skills.
- Must be willing to learn and develop new skills.
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information.
- Attention to detail.
- Educational standard at A-level minimum.
- Car driver with car and willingness to potentially cover other offices, but not essential.
Assisting with client services
- Meet and greet clients in a friendly manner
- Answer telephone and take messages.
- Cover evening surgery twice a month from 5:15pm to 7:00pm.
Administrative support services
- Open post and DX; allocate to fee-earners.
- Photocopying/filing/faxing/closing files.
- Updating legal references.
- Franking post and DX.
- Archiving files.
- Data entry for computerised records, i.e. Wills and Deeds.
Legal department support
- Work within legal teams during periods of absence cover.
- All training will be given as required.
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you an experienced Solicitor or legal fee earner either in a niche area or with a client following, who is interested in working with an exciting and progressive firm – in one of our offices or on a virtual basis? We are always keen to talk to quality people who are looking for a firm to put their existing work through on a consultancy basis – or who are happy to work with us to develop new work and be paid on a fee-sharing basis.
Interested? Call Senior Partner Tim Bishop on 01722 422300 or e-mail email@example.com
Support Staff – Secretaries
We are actively recruiting to our bank of ‘temp’ secretaries.
We are particularly interested in secretaries who can cover annual leave or sickness in our Andover office. For this role, candidates should have legal experience and have worked in a Family Department.
For our other offices we are looking for secretaries who can cover absence in either Salisbury or Amesbury. You should have solid secretarial experience and ideally some exposure to a legal environment.
These roles are paid on an hourly or daily basis and are ideally suited to people who want to work flexibly.
If you are interested, please email your cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org