Specialists in Intellectual Property Law
Our Intellectual Property Solicitors offer specialist advice on all types of Intellectual Property – copyright law, patents, trade marks, trade secrets and registered designs. We can follow your business through from start up advice – to ensure your ideas, business name and intellectual property are protected from day one – to exploring business relationships, creating licensing agreements and franchising possibilities.
Why is IP so important?
In the UK it has been estimated that approximately 70% of businesses work in the service sector.
Their provision of knowledge-based products and services means that know-how, technology and process provides a significant part of the valuation of that sector in particular – and that’s even more true of high-tech businesses. In fact it’s been estimated that around 70/80% of corporate value is down to intangibles such as intellectual property.
And if you don’t protect your intellectual property properly – you risk losing it.
Why choose us as your Intellectual Property Solicitor?
- We are able to provide city quality Intellectual Property expertise at local prices – making previously specialist advice available and affordable to all businesses – whether individuals, SME or multi-national
- When it comes to Trademark Law, we have a unique arrangement with a highly specialist firm of Trademark Attorneys based in our offices – providing seamless one-stop trademark law advice
How our Intellectual Property Solicitors can help you
We can protect your business in the following ways:
- Identifying and managing your Intellectual Property
- Negotiating and drafting agreements
- Exploiting Intellectual Property – licensing and franchising
- Brand management and trademark filings
- Enforcing your Intellectual Property against infringement
Every business has valuable Intellectual Property– in its trading name and the ideas and concepts behind its products. But in many cases businesses are unaware of the value of these intangible assets and do not maximize their potential. Our Intellectual Property Solicitors can ensure that the intellectual property belonging to your business is protected.
Our Intellectual Property Solicitor says, “We are currently in an era of Intellectual Property for the masses. The individual inventor with creative genius, the web development business and the jewellery designer creating bespoke pieces hold their heads high alongside the international corporations in recognising the value of their intellectual property. The IP marketplace now operates according to the economic golden rule – those with the gold (ie the IP Rights) can now make the rules.”
We help clients by protecting their Intellectual Property throughout Wiltshire, Hampshire, Dorset, and Somerset and throughout the UK. Our Intellectual Property Solicitors can see you in our Salisbury or Andover offices. Alternatively on the basis of phone and e-mail instructions, we can advise and represent you nationwide without even needing to meet.