Horse Riding Claims
Solicitors specialising in Horse Riding Accident Compensation
Horse riding is not without its dangers and sadly many people are injured whilst riding. If you have suffered a horse riding accident which was caused by somebody’s negligence, you could be entitled to compensation.
Common Horse Accident Claims include:
- Injuries whilst a spectator or when taking part in a horse event – the organisers of any equestrian event cannot simply avoid liability with a notice stating “we accept no responsibility for any injuries received whilst attending or competing at our event”.
- Horse riding accidents on the road – for both horse riders, and motorists when a horse was not properly controlled
- Injuries incurred whilst at work with horses – your employer must provide a safe working environment for you.
- Riding schools injuries – any horse must be suitable for its rider and a trained instructor should accompany inexperienced riders during lessons
- Injuries, to riders or their horses, caused by faulty equipment
Horse Accident Claim Limitation Periods
There is, in general, a limitation period for bringing a horse accident claim of 3 years from the date of the injury – the time within which any court proceedings must be issued (which can be extended if you have only recently discovered the effects of your injury). However, we strongly recommend that you take initial specialist legal advice about any horse riding injury as soon as possible.
How we can help with your Horse Accident Claim
- Our Horse Accident Claim Solicitors are injury compensation specialists.
- We provide a FREE initial telephone and FREE first appointment – to find out if you have a claim, and if so what is the most likely level of compensation
- We are approved by the majority of legal expenses insurers who may pay your legal costs.
- We can run your Horse Accident Claim on a “no win no fee” basis – which means that you should not have to pay legal costs when you win or lose and keep all of your compensation – we are paid by the defendants when you win your claim.
- Hospital or home visits are available for those clients with serious injuries.
- We can represent you in your Horse Accident Claim wherever you live in the UK, taking your instructions by e-mail and phone without needing to meet – although, if you live locally, we are happy to meet you at one of our Wiltshire, Hampshire or Dorset offices.
Contact us about your Horse Accident Claim today
For legal advice from our specialist Horse Accident Claim Solicitors, call (01722) 422300 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Our team can see you in our Salisbury, Andover or Amesbury offices and we have interviewing facilities in West Dorset. Our specialist personal injury solicitors also regularly represent clients both locally in Wiltshire, Dorset, Hampshire, Somerset, Berkshire and Dorset and throughout England and Wales.