Compensation Claims Specialists
Our Industrial Disease Claims Solicitors have significant experience helping those who have suffered an Industrial Disease or experienced work related or Industrial Illness.
You may have:
- Been exposed to asbestos leading to mesothelioma, lung cancer, asbestosis or pleural thickening.
- Been exposed to dangerous chemicals in breach of the COSH regulations.
- Needed to work with tools or machinery, or do repetitive work nature causing a Work-Related Upper Limb Disorder (WRULD) – including vibration white finger, hand-arm vibration syndrome, tenosynovitis, De Quervain’s tenosynovitis, stenosing tenosynovitis (trigger finger/thumb), carpal tunnel syndrome or epicondylitis (golfer’s elbow, tennis elbow).
- Been required to adopt unsafe working practices like working without adequate risk assessments, training, protective clothing or working with faulty equipment.
Our team of specialist Industrial Disease Claims Solicitors can advise about employers acting negligently or in breach of health and safety regulations – exposing employees to harm. Our Solicitors undestand that whilst some conditions take years to develop.
Industrial Disease Claim funding
Our solicitors have various funding schemes for Industrial Disease Compensation Claims.
- We are approved by most legal expenses insurers who will pay your legal bill
- We offer no win no fee arrangements
- You keep your all of your compensation – our fees are paid by the defendants when you win your claim
- We offer FREE first interviews to discover if you have an industrial disease claim, and if so what is the likely level of any compensation – without having to pay a solicitor.
Contact our Industrial Disease Claims Solicitors as soon as possible
It’s important to take expert legal advice ASAP after your accident or as soon as you become aware of your Industrial Disease– limitation periods apply and investigating your Industrial Disease Claim is easier with prompt legal advice. At your initial FREE interview with us, our accident claim lawyers can tell you whether your compensation claim is worth pursuing. Our solicitors strongly recommend you keep notes about the circumstances of your illness or disease and maintain a diary of events.
Home/Hospital visits are available for clients with serious injuries. Our Industrial Disease Solicitors can see you in our Salisbury, Andover or Amesbury offices and we have interviewing facilities in West Dorset. Our specialist industrial disease solicitors also regularly represent clients locally in Wiltshire, Dorset, Hampshire, Somerset, the Isle of Wight and Berkshire and throughout England and Wales.
For legal advice from expert UK Industrial Disease Claim Solicitors, contact our team today.