We are the fastest growing Solicitors in Salisbury, Andover and Amesbury, growing by 1000% in just 12 years.
Starting as Bonallacks in Amesbury in 1980, we merged with Salisbury solicitors The Coward Partnership in 1998, Andover Solicitors Maidment & Burnfield and Katherine Rennie in 2002 and in 2005 with Salisbury law firm Pye-Smiths, originally set up in 1832.
We pride ourselves on providing friendly, approachable and value for money legal services – with a high level of professional expertise. We believe solicitors should be proactive by keeping clients informed and advised well before problems arise.
We aim to deliver legal services in a more convenient way to our clients.
Why Choose Bonallack and Bishop as your Solicitors?
- Because clients like us – in a recent client survey, 95% described our legal services as “excellent” or “good” – 98% said they would “recommend the firm to others”. More and more people use our legal services – existing clients coming back for further legal advice and referrals from satisfied clients. We are the fastest growing law firm in Andover, Salisbury, Verwood and Amesbury. Our 1000% growth is down to providing the right service.
- Because we are specialists – law is increasingly complex and it is important to use solicitors who really know what they are doing. We take training very seriously and many of our lawyers are accredited specialists. We have members of the Law Society Clinical Negligence Panel, Action against Medical Accidents panel, Children Panel, Family Panel, Solicitors Family Law Association Panel, The Society of Trust Estate Practitioners (STEP), two trained Collaborative lawyers and a Resolution-trained family mediator.
- Because we offer fixed Fees – e.g. licensing, selected employment law and landlord and tenant cases.
- Because we are innovative – we were the first Salisbury or Andover Lawyers to offer FREE weekly out-of-hours legal advice surgeries. We run specialist out of hours Wills surgeries. We offer No Win No Fee agreements for appropriate employment law and commercial litigation cases.
- Because we provide a full range of legal services – from conveyancing to commercial law, divorce to debt collection.
- Because we use plain English – there is no excuse for a Lawyer to confuse Clients with out-of-date language. Our Lawyers keep you regularly informed and explain things clearly.
- Because we have free Client parking at our Salisbury office.
Contact our Solicitors
This firm maintains professional indemnity insurance in accordance with the rules of the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Details of the insurers and the territorial coverage of the policy are available for inspection at our offices.
Please note that phone calls to Bonallack and Bishop may be monitored or recorded purely for training purposes.