Solicitors specialising in Employment Law
Our solicitors understand that as employment law becomes increasingly complicated, employers must take increasing care to avoid costly compensation claims. Whether you have a Human Resources team, a single HR manager or the boss does it all, most employers should seek professional legal advice for at least some employment law issues. Workers are becoming more aware of their employment rights and increasingly prepared to make Employment Tribunal applications. Employers are increasingly at risk with over 130,000 applications annually to Employment Tribunals, and with upper awards limits now raised to over £50,000 (with some unlimited). From October 2004 employers have been required to follow strict procedures for both disciplinary and grievance matters. Despite some loosening of these procedures in April 2009, our Employment Lawyers strongly advise that employers should still take considerable care with regard to procedure on employment law issues.
Recent DTI figures show around 80,000 firms have inadequate or non existent procedures. Don't put your business at risk – take expert legal advice from a specialist Employment Law Solicitor today.
Had any of these employment law problems?
- How do I deal with bullying at work?
- How do I deal with employees making allegations of discrimination or harassment?
- How do I tackle poor performance?
- Am I going through the right disciplinary process?
Our expert Employment Lawyers at our Salisbury, Andover, Verwood and Amesbury offices will advise you on any claim and help negotiate a settlement. Where this is not possible we represent clients at Employment Tribunals throughout Wiltshire, Dorset, Somerset and Hampshire – and further afield.
Employment Law Services
Our Employment Lawyers full range of employment law services includes:
- Redundancy; procedure, consultation and redundancy payments
- Unfair dismissal
- Wrongful dismissal
- Constructive dismissal
- Employment contracts
- Race discrimination
- Sex discrimination
- Sexual orientation discrimination
- Age and disability discrimination compensation
- Religious discrimination
- Complaints and grievance procedures
- Maternity & Paternity rights
- Employment contracts
- Disciplinary hearings and procedure
- Restrictive covenants
- Minimum wage
- Transfers of undertakings ( TUPE )
- Equal pay issues
- Breach of contract
- Workplace harassment claims and harassment policy
- Staff handbooks
- Director’s Service Agreements
- Compromise agreements or visit our specialist Compromise Agreement Solicitors microsite)
- Consultancy Agreements
- Flexible working
- Working time directive
Contact our Employment Solicitors
Our Employment Law Solicitors can see you in our Salisbury, Andover, Verwood or Amesbury offices. Our solicitors also regularly represent employers in Shaftesbury, Warminster, Gillingham, Sherborne, Ringwood, Fordingbridge, Blandford Forum, Romsey, Lyndhurst, Brockenhurst, Wincanton, Radstock, Westbury and Frome.
For legal advice from an expert Employment Solicitor contact our Salisbury, Andover, Verwood or Amesbury offices today.