Are you buying or selling your home in the next 3 months?
If so, you can get your conveyancing FREE when the England football team win the big tournament in Ukraine this summer.
We are putting their money where our mouth is with an unusual offer.
We are backing England to win Euro 2012 and, if England do win, we will pay your conveyancing legal fees...saving you up to a thousand pounds... or maybe more...
England last won a major trophy 46 years ago. This year could be the year.
So if you are moving home, get in touch with our specialist conveyancing lawyers. You have nothing to lose!!
Our Euro 2012 conveyancing promotion is now closed
Contact us today on
1. The offer will cover our legal fees and VAT - but excluding any disbursements
2. The offer is limited to residential conveyancing which complete – the sale and purchase of residential freehold or leasehold properties in England and Wales. The offer includes costs for any abortive sale or purchase.
3. The offer excludes any alternative or additional property transactions, including sales at auction, declarations of trust, equity transfers, equity release, remortgages or lease extensions.
4. The offer applies to all residential conveyancing clients taken on in April and May 2012 - whether or not they specifically mention the offer when they instruct us
5. If completion of the transaction takes place before the outcome of England's Euro 2012 campaign is known, the clients will be expected to pay our legal fees in the normal way and we will then refund those legal fees if England win Euro 2012.
6. If completion of the transaction takes place after the outcome of England's Euro 2012 campaign is known, and England win, they will not have to pay our legal fees
7. The offer will only apply to instructions taken by close of business on 31st May which are confirmed by receipt of the signed client care letter, ID and payment of money on account by Friday 8th June.
8. The offer is limited to one sale and purchase per person