Qualified as a Solicitor in 1971. Joined Bonallack & Bishop on 20 October 2003, having practised in partnership since 1971 in Swindon, Pewsey and Marlborough.
Nick is based in the Amesbury office of the firm and is head of the firm's growing wills, trusts, probate and Inheritance Tax planning department, and highly experienced in property and business matters. He is married to Rosalind.
Areas of Work
- Wills, Trusts, Probate and Inheritance Tax Planning
- Property, mainly commercial, with some residential
- General business affairs
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (S T E P)
- Law Society Probate Section
- Law Society Property Section
Email: Nick Martin
Direct Dial: 01980 676608