Our expert litigation solicitors understand how stressful an experience litigation can be, especially if you are unsure about the costs and procedures involved. Our litigation lawyers regularly handle a wide range of cases throughout Wiltshire, Hampshire, Dorset and further afield and can help you with disputes, whether small or large. We provide practical specialist advice with the aim of resolving your dispute quickly and cost effectively.
Our solicitors have extensive experience of the following litigation claims:
- Issues between you and your landlord
- Property and boundary disputes
- Conflicts with retailers, suppliers or service providers
- Problems with contracts (employment and others)
- Professional negligence (particularly negligence claims against Solicitors, Accountants, Surveyors and Architects)
- Where you are having problems repaying debts
- Consumer law
- Inheritance Act Claims
- Building and construction disputes
- Horse law disputes
We have particular experience of contentious probate claims, i.e. disputing or contesting a will. We act for executors, claimants and beneficiaries with regard contesting wills on various issues including:
- The validity of wills
- Where there is inadequate provision in a will or under the intestacy rules
- Negligent drafting of wills and estate administration
Wherever possible, we always seek to settle cases by negotiation. In many cases, disputes can be resolved by using alternative dispute resolution (ADR) methods such as mediation and arbitration. These procedures tend to be more informal and less adversarial than going to Court. Our Civil Litigation Team will work for you to reach a mutually satisfactory outcome to both parties.
Contact our Litigation Solicitors
There are occasions however, when Court action is necessary. Rest assured that our litigation solicitors at our Salisbury, Andover, Verwood and Amesbury offices will provide a robust and efficient presentation of your case in order to gain best result for you.Our litigation lawyers ensure regular communication to ensure you are kept informed about the progress of your case.
Whether you are thinking of bringing or defending a claim, contact our expert litigation solicitors in our Salisbury, Andover, Verwood or Amesbury offices today.