Our solicitors have extensive experience representing serving members of the Army and the other Armed Forces on matters ranging from Army Accident Claims and Military Divorce to courts martial. With offices in Salisbury, Amesbury and Andover, we also represent service personnel abroad, communicating by telephone and e-mail.
We are members of Forces Law – a nationwide group of military law experts, and our solicitors provide legal assistance to members of both Regular and Reserve Forces.
We also offer an exclusive 10% discount to all serving and retired Army and other military personnel on all our military law services, including:
Military Divorce – our Family Solicitors have extensive experience of military divorce, how it relates to forces life and are very familiar with specialist issues, including boarding school allowances and military pensions.Our family team offer FREE specialist family law advice outside of office hours. Simply ring our team on 0780 7783805 any time between 5 PM and 9 PM on weekdays, or any Saturday or Sunday between 9 AM and 3 PM.
- Courts Martial
- Military Accident Compensation – whether the accident happens at work or not.
- Military Wills and Probate
- Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) – in our opinion, every serving member of the Armed Forces, with one or more trusted people in their lives should sign a lasting power of attorney
- Criminal Law
- Resettlement Grants – we can help with acquiring appropriate business premises, advising on the best trading vehicle for your new venture, employment and commercial contracts, terms of business and credit control and debt recovery issues
- Service complaints and disciplinary matters
Contact us today for legal advice from an expert military law solicitor in our Salisbury, Andover or Amesbury offices.