Military Accident Compensation Claims
If you suffer an accident while serving in the British armed forces and it was the fault of your employer, the Ministry of Defence, you can make a compensation claim. Our personal injury and accident solicitors have years of experience in Military Personal Injury Claims on behalf of servicemen who have suffered a Military Accident and can help you with your Military Accident Compensation Claim- whether it be an Army, Navy, RAF and MOD claim. Your claim may be against the MoD or a third party, depending on the circumstances. You do not have to leave the Armed Forces before making a compensation claim – if you suffer illness or injury caused by negligence whilst working for them, you can claim against the MoD whether you are currently serving or not. If you do claim against the MoD whilst still serving, we understand that this will not affect your military career. Our lawyers can also help any civilians injured or made ill by the MoD with a compensation claim.
- Your injury or illness
- Loss of earnings or your military career
- Damage to property
For a free no win, no fee, free assessment with a specialist Military Accident Claim Solicitor contact us on Salisbury (01722) 424426 or email Denise Broomfield
Our Solicitors have particular experience of making compensation claims following an Army accident.
Whilst some service personnel suffer catastrophic and traumatic injuries, others fail to make a claim for accident compensation because they feel their injuries were only minor, or wish to avoid the stress of a claim. No matter how serious or minor the injury, if you were not responsible and have been genuinely disadvantaged, you deserve accident compensation. Our expert accident claim lawyers can help you with all military Accident Compensation Claims including:
- Military Accident s at work
- Disease and illness contracted at work
- Injuries on training exercises
- Faulty weapons and kit
- Inadequate training
- Helicopter/aviation accidents
- Accidents on manoeuvres
- Civilian road traffic accidents
- Hearing loss
- Medical negligence
- Sporting injuries
Time limits for military accident claims
Military Accident Compensation Claims must be made within three years of the date of any accident or injury. This is important as sometimes service personnel are informed they cannot make an Injury Compensation Claim until they actually leave the Armed Forces – resulting in loss of valuable time. If the injured person is unable, due to mental incapacity, to manage their own affairs, the three-year limitation may not apply.
How our Military Accident solicitors can help
- A FREE initial consultation
- Our lawyers will investigate and collect evidence to build your claim
- We will keep you up-to-date with developments throughout the case
- We will negotiate the best possible compensation package for you
Military Accident Claim Funding
Our Accident Claim Solicitors operate various funding schemes for accident compensation claims :
- We are approved by most Legal Expenses Insurers who will pay your legal costs
- Our military accident Solicitors offer 'no win no fee schemes'
- You get to keep your compensation. Our fees are paid by the Defendants when you win
- We offer a free initial interview to discover if you have a Military Accident Compensation Claim, and if the level of likely compensation – without having to pay a lawyer