Work Accident Compensation Claims
Our compensation solicitors have significant experience in Work Accident Claims and represent workers who have suffered an accident or injury at work through no fault of their own. We represent clients in Work Accident Claims throughout the UK, especially Wiltshire, Dorset, Hampshire, Somerset, Berkshire and Dorset in a wide range of compensation claims including:
- Construction accidents
- Office accident claims
- Factory accidents
- Workplace slip and trip claims
- Forklift truck accidents
- Farm accident compensation
- Faulty equipment
- Inadequate training
- Dangerous machinery
- Dangerous practices
- Heavy lifting accident trades
- Armed forces accident compensation claims
- Scaffolding or ladder fall accidents
- Exposure to dangerous substances
Funding For Work Accident Claims
- Our solicitors offer no win no fee arrangements for employer’s liability compensation claims
- You keep all your compensation – the defendants pay our legal costs when you win your claim
- We offer FREE initial interviews to see if your Work Accident Compensation Claim is worth pursuing – and if so, how much compensation you are likely to get
- We are approved by most legal expenses insurers who may be able to pay for your legal costs
Contact our Work Accident Solicitors today
At your first FREE interview with us, our Work Accident Solicitors will discuss with you whether your compensation claim is worth pursuing.
Our Work Accident Claim Solicitors are happy to make hospital/home visits for those clients with serious work injuries or can see you in our Salisbury, Andover, Verwood, Warminster or Amesbury offices or in interviewing facilities in West Dorset.
Our Work Accident Solicitors represent clients in particular in Sherborne, Gillingham, Shepton Mallett, Sturminster Newton, Axminster, Yeovil, Lyndhurst, New Milton, Brockenhurst, Weston-Super-Mare, Romsey, Alton, Cirencester, Midsomer Norton, Dorchester, Bournemouth, Poole, Winchester, Glastonbury, Wells, Ferndown, Weston-Super-Mare, Wincanton, Radstock, Ilminster, Calne, Crewkerne, Westbury, Malmesbury, Shaftesbury, Blandford Forum, Frome, Melksham, Bradford-on-Avon, Bridgewater, Wimborne, Chard, Wareham, Warminster, Fordingbridge, Corsham and Ringwood.
Call or email our Salisbury, Andover or Verwood offices today for legal advice from specialist Work Accident Solicitors.