Anyone who has broken a bone before will know that fractures are extremely painful. So imagine the pain experienced when multiple bones are broken. Multiple fractures can either result from various bones breaking as part of the same injury or different fracture lines extending from an initial break. Sadly, some very unfortunate individuals suffer such injuries in accidents caused by someone else’s negligence or carelessness, often going on to suffer severe long term health effects.
The effects that multiple fractures will have on your life will depend entirely upon which bones are damaged and how badly. Even the least severe multiple fracture injuries have horrible consequences. Being incapacitated for only a few short weeks will nonetheless prevent many individuals from working and supporting themselves and other family members due to the inability to cook, shop, drive or carry out other everyday days. Those who are self-employed can suffer particular financial hardship, as they have little or no source of income. In the worst case scenario the injuries can be life threatening, permanently disabling and can dramatically alter the injured individual’s quality of life.
Thankfully, victims of such awful injuries may be eligible to claim compensation for the appalling injuries they sustain and the terrible effects multiple fractures have on their lives.
If you have sustained a multiple fracture injury in an injury which was not your fault you should instruct a specialist personal injury solicitor who will be able to win the full and fair award you deserve.
Claiming compensation for multiple fractures – How our team can help you
Our expert personal injury team can help you in the following ways:
• We will give you an honest assessment of the likelihood of success for your claim and the level of damages that you may be awarded
• We will put you in touch with medical professionals who can assess the extent of your injuries
• We can negotiate an appropriate compensation payout based on your injuries and their impact on your finances
• We can get on with pursuing your claim allowing you to focus on recovery
• We run accident claims under no win no fee agreements – so you don’t need to worry about paying your legal costs
Thinking of claiming compensation for multiple fractures? Call us today
The specialist accident team here at Bonallack & Bishop can help you recover the compensation you deserve. But don’t delay making your application for compensation – strict time limits apply, so don’t lose your chance to claim
• Call 01722 422300 today for a FREE initial phone consultation OR
• Fill out the enquiry form below