Health and safety prosecutions and investigations are complicated and both businesses and individual directors can be liable for health and safety breaches, which can prove very expensive.
Our team can help you with any healthy and safety prosecutions throughout Wiltshire, Hampshire, Dorset and Somerset from our offices in Salisbury, Andover, Fordingbridge and Amesbury.
Our experienced solicitors both prosecute and defend health and safety cases for both local authorities and business clients, ranging from issues of food safety to construction injuries. We can provide expert advice with regard to Police or Health and Safety Executive (HSE) investigations or prosecutions brought by the HSE, Local Authorities or Crown Prosecution Service.
How can our Health and Safety Prosecution Solicitors help
In particular we can:
- Explain the law and how it applies to the allegation
- Comprehensively investigate the alleged breach
- Represent you during any formal interview
- Investigate any case against you
- Advise whether you have a defence and upon your plea
- Represent you at any Magistrates’ Court hearings
Our expert lawyers can help with a range of issues including:
- Corporate manslaughter and fatal accidents
- Health & Safety at Work
- Food safety