Live in the Dorset area? Have you been the victim of a medical mistake? It’s really important that you instruct a specialist clinical negligence compensation claim solicitor if you have suffered at the hands of a negligent doctor or nurse for example (clinical negligence is also known as medical negligence).
Whilst the vast majority of the nation’s clinical professionals perform commendably, there are unfortunately still too many cases of clinical negligence in the UK. If you have suffered as a result of such negligence, you could be entitled to claim compensation.
Call (01202) 834450, or (01425) 652110 now for FREE SPECIALIST ADVICE
IDENTIFYING YOUR CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE SPECIALIST
Of all areas of law, clinical negligence is one of the most complex – so it is very important that you instruct specialists to help you win the compensation you deserve.
Click here to read more about making a clinical negligence claim.
CLAIMING CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE COMPENSATION – HOW WE HELP
• Initial phone advice is FREE
• Your first interview is FREE
• We will explain to you the prospects of success for your claim and give you an idea of the damages you are likely to be awarded
• Our solicitors are happy to make home and hospital visits throughout Dorset, if you are unable to travel
• We will explain how we can find your case. But don’t worry about your legal bill – we run clinical negligence claims using no win no fee arrangements. Click here to find read more about no win no fee and how it can help you
• Our team can help you with a full range of clinical claims – ranging from prescription errors and misdiagnosis, to GP and surgical mistakes – wherever you live in Dorset
Our team based in our offices in Salisbury and Fordingbridge are specialists and can help you recover the full amount of compensation you deserve.
DORSET CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE CLAIM? CALL US NOW
Call or email us today and our specialists will advise you on the prospects of success of your claim.
There is a limited time period in which to claim compensation for clinical negligence. Contact us today to ensure that you do not run out of time.
For FREE no-obligation telephone advice and a FREE first interview,
• Call FREEPHONE 0800 1404544 or (01722) 422300 or (01202) 834450, OR
• Or email our team for a call back convenient to you by completing the contact form below