Legal Advice Surgeries
Here at Bonallack and Bishop we understand that there are a number of reasons why people sometimes don’t get the legal advice they need – which can cause genuine distress.
Among those reasons are the belief that any conversation with the lawyers can cost you an arm and a leg – and the fact that most solicitors are only open during office hours – which can make appointments a problem for many working people.
Does that sound like you? Are you worried about a legal problem?
We have the answer.
To put your mind at rest, we run weekly FREE legal surgeries in our Salisbury and Amesbury offices.
And that’s why we set up the surgeries – where we have given free legal advice in person to over 10,000 people since 2001.
The Salisbury surgery is run out of hours (between 5:15pm and 7pm) and is a general surgery, dealing with all aspects of law.
Specialist Divorce and Family Law Advice
The Amesbury surgery is a little different. It is a specialist family Law and divorce surgery which takes place all afternoon every Wednesday. Apart from dealing with the legal issues that arise from relationship breakdown only, as this surgery runs the whole afternoon, it does allow our specialist family lawyers to spend a little bit more time giving initial legal advice to clients.
Free Legal Advice – No Strings Attached
Each of the surgeries provide free advice and there are no strings attached. Often we find that just a brief bit of legal advice is all that’s required to put people’s mind at rest – and sometimes that’s the end of the matter. However in other cases where legal action is required, we are pleased that many of the people who take the advantage of our free legal surgery offers, do become our long-term clients.
How our advice has helped thousands of people
These surgeries have been incredibly successful over the years. The Salisbury surgery in particular, which was the first surgery was started, has now been running for well over 10 years, week in, week out. Over that period we have provided free legal advice to many thousands of local people.
We are really proud of that.
And what’s more, both of our surgeries provide legal advice week in week out, 50 weeks year – we don’t run the surgeries during the Christmas and Easter weeks.
Just drop in and see us
There’s no need to book for any of the surgeries. Just drop into the office for a no obligation chat with one of our team.
Other types of free legal advice offered by Bonallack and Bishop
If you are not able to attend one of our legal advice surgeries,we do offer a number of other free legal advice services;
- Free initial legal advice on the phone – every one of our lawyers offers free initial advice – which covers the complete range of legal services offered by us. Often just a quick phone call, free of charge, with one of our team can put your mind at rest.
- Free family law and divorce 1/2 hour meeting – all of our specialist family lawyers offer an initial 30 minutes meeting free of charge, with no strings attached.
- Accident claims and medical negligence – free first interview. Our highly specialist claims compensation team offer, in addition to free initial phone advice, an entirely free first appointment – and home and hospital visits are available for those who can’t travel.
Our Free Drop-In Legal Advice Surgeries
- Salisbury Office (Free parking on site)
Every Tuesday 5:15pm – 7pm
Rougemont House, Rougemont Close, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 1LY
Tel: (01722) 422300
- Free Drop-In Specialist Family Law Surgery – Amesbury Office
Every Wednesday 2pm – 5pm
Queenberry House, 5 Salisbury Street, Amesbury, Wiltshire, SP4 7AW
Tel: (01980) 622992