If you’re going through a relationship breakup and need advice on divorce, or any other aspects of divorce or family law in the Hampshire area, we can help.
Our lawyers offer specialist advice on all aspects of family law – ranging from children issues and civil partnerships, to pension disputes and prenuptial agreements.
What’s more, our four family lawyers offer FREE 30 minutes advice – face to face or on the phone, whichever you prefer.
• Our lawyers are family law specialists – with many years of experience in helping thousands of clients solve their family law problems. Family law is all they do
• Our team includes a specially trained Resolution Collaborative Lawyer and two jointly trained an accredited Family Lawyers/Mediators
• We provide FREE initial telephone advice and a full FREE, no commitment, 30 minutes of specialist legal advice on any aspect of family law.
• Our team can help you with your family law problems in face to face meetings, by e-mail, phone or Skype/FaceTime – whichever you prefer
• We listen – our team understand that every single client’s experience is unique and we need to understand exactly how you feel and what you want before we can begin to advise you
• Our clients really like us –in a recent survey of over 400 of our clients, a full 98% were so satisfied with our service that they would be happy to “recommend the firm to other people” with 95% describing our client care as “excellent” or “good”
How else our Lawyers can help you
In addition to specialist family law advice, we provide a one-stop shop and other members of our extensive team can help on any other matter that arises from your family law problems – whether it’s conveyancing, or a new will.
What should I do first?
Take specialist legal advice.
Divorce and other family law problems can be extremely distressing. While we never recommend legal action before you are completely ready, our experience shows that the most important thing for you is to get the right legal advice at an early stage – so you can put your mind at rest – and so you know where you stand and can decide what you need to do – and what you don’t need to do.
What’s more – that initial advice is FREE.
For divorce advice in Hampshire you can rely on – call us today
- Just call ANDOVER (01264) 364433 or FORDINGBRIDGE (01425) 652110
- E-mail us using the online enquiry form below:
Bonallack and Bishop, Bonallack and Bishop
Suite 1, Healey House, Dene Road, 5, Provost Street
SP10 2AA SP6 1AZ
Tel: Andover (01264) 364433 Tel: Fordingbridge (01425) 652110