Here at Bonallack and Bishop we are pleased to announce that we have organised an essential event for all serious property developers and investors – all about the planning and development risks that our clients are exposed to.
It includes recent case studies that demonstrate what is so often missed.
The meeting will be held on Tuesday MAY 1st, 2018, at 12 noon in the conference room of our Salisbury office. We will be providing sandwiches and refreshments. Car parking is available. (Click here for details and a map of our Salisbury office)
This meeting has been arranged for our own specialist property investment legal team.
In fact this presentation has only been made in the past to law firms – but it strikes us that it could prove invaluable to our property investor and developer clients, friends and contacts.
So, through Bonallack and Bishop, for the first time, this presentation is now available to non-lawyers.
Who might benefit from attending?
· Property investors
· Property developers
· Estate agents
What will the talk cover?
Here is a summary of some of the issues that DevAssist will cover:
- how to establish the development risk within a 75m radius from the centre of a property
- how to identify the new build development potential of a property
- is your property suitable for residential or commercial development
- how to better understand a location and see where change could take place
- how to expose potential completion from other sites
- how to study neighbouring properties for extensions
- how to identify un-promoted land that is considered suitable for development
About the Speaker Paul Addison – Owner/Managing Director of DevAssist
“I have been involved in the residential housing industry for more than 25 years. I have been responsible for the formation of three highly successful companies and created imaginative and profitable housing developments. As a former developer I can offer a great overview of the industry with skills in land identification, planning, risk elimination, sales and marketing. I was also responsible for DevAssist’s product range, which offer the general public a unique insight into any potential developments that could have a slight or significant impact on their future.”
Booking your place
If you’d like to join us – please email my marketing manager at firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP. First come, first served.