Solicitors Specialising in Company and Business Law
Every business, whether a start-up, or established business is going to need legal advice at some stage.
So you’re going to need specialist business lawyers you can trust. Our experience commercial law team can help you.
We provide practical, cost-effective common sense advice for small and medium-sized businesses. We can help you take the hassle out of dealing with your legal problems, letting you focus on running your business, confident in the knowledge that your legal problems are in safe and experienced hands.
Our Approach to Commercial Law
Business isn’t always black and white, and the law is no different.
That mean that means that often when it comes to commercial advice, you will often have a number of options.
We make sure we take the time to really listen to our clients to find out what their business needs.
Then, where appropriate, we provide a number of practical options, with their commercial implications – so that you are able to choose the right way forward for your business.
FREE Phone Advice for Business Clients
Far too many businesses put off getting the legal advice they need because they fear a huge solicitor’s bill.
But there’s a simple answer – just give one of our commercial law team a call, and will be happy to give you some free initial legal advice on the phone. You may find the solution to your problem is simpler than you thought.
CALL US NOW ON FREEPHONE 0800 1404544
How We Can Help You
Businesses will often require legal advice on a wide range of issues and for many different reasons.Here are some of the main areas of law our team regularly get involved with :
- A specialist advice service for property investors – Click here to read more
- A specialist service for Block Management Companies – Click here to read more
- Agency, distribution and franchise agreements
- Buying and selling a business
- Commercial contracts and agreements
- Commercial litigation
- Commercial property
- Company formation
- Consultancy agreements
- Corporate structures
- Debt recovery
- Employment law
- General commercial agreements
- Joint venture agreements
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Management buy–outs
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Partnership agreements and limited liability partnership agreements
- Sales, purchases and mergers of solicitor’s practices
- Share sale and purchase
- Shareholders’ agreements
- Starting a business
- Terms and conditions of business
Acting for Commercial Clients Locally and Nationwide
We advise businesses both locally throughout Wiltshire, Hampshire, Somerset and Dorset and across England and Wales from our offices in Salisbury and Andover.
Can advise you face-to-face, or by taking instructions by email and phone – or by FaceTime or Skype video – it’s your choice.
Pricing for Business Clients
Getting the right legal advice for your business isn’t cheap, though it’s almost always much less expensive than the alternative of not getting advice in the first place.
Here at Bonallack and Bishop, we are determined to deliver best value for money to our clients and our commercial law team provide competitive and transparent pricing. That means
- Wherever possible we offer the option of fixed fee pricing – so you know exactly how much you have to pay, which means you can get cost effective specialist advice without worrying about a huge bill at the end..
- We always discuss costs with you in advance and keep you updated regularly