CORONAVIRUS UPDATE FOR BUSINESS CLIENTS
Bonallack & Bishop remains open for business and we aim to provide as near a full service as normal – for both existing and new clients.
To minimise the need for direct face-to-face contact, we are happy to run your case by phone, video call or email.
Every business, whether a start-up, or established business is going to need legal advice at some stage.
So you’re going to need specialist business lawyers you can trust. Our experienced commercial law team can help you.
We provide practical, cost-effective common sense advice for small and medium-sized businesses from our offices in Salisbury, Andover and Fordingbridge – often on fixed fees – and not just for businesses in those towns, but also throughout Wiltshire, Hampshire, Dorset and nationwide.
We can help you take the hassle out of dealing with your legal problems, letting you focus on running your business, confident in the knowledge that your legal problems are in safe and experienced hands.
To find out more about how our business law team can help you and your business, simply call us now on FREEPHONE 0800 1404544 or Salisbury (01722) 422300. Initial legal advice on the phone is always FREE.
Our Commercial Lawyers’ Approach
Business isn’t always black and white, and the law is no different.
That means that often when it comes to commercial advice, you will have a number of options.
Our strong legal team makes sure we take the time to really listen to our clients to find out what their business needs.
Then, where appropriate, we provide a number of practical options, with their commercial implications – so that you are able to choose the right way forward for your business.
FREE Phone Advice for Business Clients
Far too many businesses put off getting the legal advice they need because they fear a huge solicitor’s bill.
But there’s a simple answer – just give one of our commercial lawyers a call, and will be happy to give you some free initial legal advice on the phone. You may find the solution to your problem is simpler than you thought.
CALL US NOW ON FREEPHONE 0800 1404544
And don’t forget that our business dispute team also offer no win no fee arrangements for appropriate cases. Click here for more information.
Your Business – The Importance of Getting Your Legal Position Right
According to a report published by the Legal Services Board (LSB) in 2018, 47% of the legal problems reported by 10,579 small businesses in England and Wales, had a financial impact on their business – with each problem costing the business in question around £6,900. Extrapolated nationwide, the LSB estimates that this means small businesses could be suffering legal problems in excess of a staggering £40 billion each and every year.
Make sure you’re one of them – by getting the right legal advice at an early stage.
How Our Commercial Lawyers Can Help Your Business
Businesses will often require legal advice on a wide range of issues and for many different reasons.
In particular, getting your legal framework and paperwork right from day one is critical. Our commercial law team can help you create clear and unambiguous contracts and business structures which reflect commercial needs, and help to protect your business from risk.
Here are some of the main areas of law our team regularly get involved with :
- A specialist advice service for property investors – Click here to read more
- A specialist service for Block Management Companies – Click here to read more
- Agency and distribution agreements – Click here to read more
- Buying and selling a business
- Commercial contracts and agreements
- Commercial litigation
- Commercial property
- Company formation
- Consultancy agreements
- Debt recovery
- Director Disqualification Orders
- Employment law
- Franchise agreements
- General commercial agreements
- Joint venture agreements
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Management buy–outs
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Partnership agreements and limited liability partnership agreements
- Sales, purchases and mergers of solicitor’s practices
- Share sale and purchase
- Shareholders’ agreements
- Starting a business
- Terms and conditions of business
Who do we help?
Our commercial lawyers team acts for a wide range of businesses – from start-ups and well established businesses, to entrepreneurs and growing brands.
Acting for Commercial Clients Locally and Nationwide
We advise businesses both locally throughout Wiltshire, Hampshire, Somerset and Dorset and across England and Wales from our offices in Salisbury, Andover, Amesbury and Fordingbridge.
We can advise you face-to-face, or by taking instructions by email and phone – or by video call – it’s your choice.
Pricing for Business Clients
Getting the right legal advice for your business isn’t cheap, though it’s almost always much less expensive than the alternative of not getting advice in the first place.
Here at Bonallack & Bishop, we are determined to deliver best value for money to our clients and our commercial lawyers provide competitive and transparent pricing. That means:
- Wherever possible we offer the option of fixed fee pricing – so you know exactly how much you have to pay, which means you can get cost effective specialist advice without worrying about a huge bill at the end.
- We always discuss costs with you in advance and keep you updated regularly
How to Choose your Commercial Lawyers
- Recommendations from colleagues and friends is always a critical factor when choosing the right law firm to use. Also reading reviews online and visiting any potential solicitors website will give a better understanding as to their capabilities in specific matters – in particular to check out if they meet the requirements to solve any technical or specialist issues you may have.
- Make sure you instruct a lawyer who specialises in commercial law – and who has solid experience in the particular aspect of business law you need advice on.