Our Commercial Property team understands that if you’re involved in acquiring, selling or letting commercial property, either as owner, occupier, investor or developer, you need reliable, expert and independent advice.
Our lawyers work closely with our clients including both large and small businesses and other property professionals, such as your accountant, surveyor, planner or commercial agent.
From our 4 offices in Salisbury, Andover and Fordingbridge our team handle a wide range of size of projects both locally throughout Wiltshire, Hampshire, Dorset and further afield – from the renewal of simple shop leases to the creation of large residential developments.
Need a specialist commercial property lawyer? Call us on FREEPHONE 0800 1404544. Initial legal advice on the phone is always FREE.
Your commercial property deal – how we can help
Our property lawyers can help you a wide range of commercial real estate transactions including :
- Agricultural property and tenancies, and farm sales and purchases. Click here to read more about our agricultural and rural property team
- Business sales involving aspects of commercial property
- Drafting, negotiating, renewing and assigning commercial leases
- Investment sales and purchases
- Joint venture advice, including drafting JV and partnership agreements, company formation and advice on corporate strucures. Click here to read more about joint ventures and partnership agreements
- Landlord and tenant issues. Click here to read more about how our property team support residential and commercial landlords.
- Loan Agreement and other development funding advice
- Residential land development and plot sales
- Sale and purchase of commercial property
- Site acquisition
Our team regularly deal with a very wide range of commercial property – which can include anything from offices and shops to industrial units, commercial trading estates, retail and leisure developments, GP surgeries, pubs, hotels, restaurants and mixed use schemes)
Specialist team for property investors
We are heavily involved in the property investor community – and as a result have built a specialist investment team to cover all aspects of property investment in both residential and commercial property for both companies and private individuals with active portfolios. Click here to find out how we can help you.
We take a practical and commercial approach aimed at helping you complete your commercial property deals quickly, with confidence, and with value for money.
Through building a close individual working relationship with our clients, our experienced commercial property team aim to understand their businesses and their ambitions.
By recognising these key objectives we make sure that we provide balanced clear commercial advice and a truly personal service.
Whether you run your own business or are looking to start a new business, we actively lift the burden of dealing with the legal issues of your commercial property – giving you more time to focus on building a profitable business.
Our commercial property solicitors can see you in our Salisbury, Andover, Fordingbridge or Amesbury offices. We act for business clients across Wiltshire, Hampshire and Dorset and nationwide – meeting face-to-face or taking instructions by email and phone.