Based on the edge of the New Forest in Fordingbridge, and in Salisbury, our expert agricultural and rural property solicitors specialise in the sale and purchase of a full range of rural and agricultural property land and property – including farms, woodland and country houses.
For no strings attached FREE initial phone advice about any aspect of agricultural or rural land or property, call our team now on FREEPHONE 0800 1404544.
Agricultural and rural property sales – the need for a specialist
When dealing with this kind of land or property it’s very important to appoint a solicitor who really understands rural property – simply because this is a complex area with many complicating factors and increasingly regular changes to regulation, compliance and legislation.
Buying and selling rural and agricultural property – the areas we cover
Our property lawyers can help you with a wide range of legal issues including;
- Boundary issues
- Easements to utility companies
- Farm sales and purchases
- Landlord and Tenant issues including surrenders, assignments and licences
- Loans on agricultural property
- Overage payments on a sale of property or land
- Option agreements
- Leases for wind farm and other renewable energy developments including solar and biomass
- Planning and land development issues
- Private water supply access
- Public rights of way and access to land
- Private rights of way and wayleaves
- Purchases and sales of rural property including country houses, woodland and estates
- Registration of agricultural property and land
- Sporting rights leases
When it comes to buying or selling any farm or rural land or property, it’s really important that both your selling agent and your conveyancing solicitor work closely together.
We can help you with:
- Discussions with you on preliminary issues to consider at the outset, to help discuss these with your land agent
- Advice on the legal aspects of any necessary loans
- Preparation of the legal pack if you’re selling
- Guiding you through the whole conveyancing process from exchange of contracts to completion.
- Handling Stamp Duty
- Covering post-completion work including any required land registration