BONALLACK & BISHOP LEGAL MASTERCLASSES FOR PROPERTY INVESTORS – SEASON 2 STARTING MAY 2021!
Click here to book your place
Serious about property? Want to reduce the risk in your deals and increase your profitability?
Staying informed and getting educated keeps your property strategy agile – it’s the only way to survive and thrive in a tough economy.
That’s why you simply can’t afford to miss our series of FREE, no strings attached Legal Masterclasses.
The specialist property investor team here at Bonallack & Bishop, supported by John Corey of Property Fortress, are really excited to organise these online Masterclasses on various legal topics exclusively for property investors.
The information we hand over won’t replace your need for a Solicitor – but it will give you a real competitive edge both in going for the right deal and in building your profitable long term business.
And don’t forget – Bonallack & Bishop are the Solicitors who really understand property investors, and always offer free initial phone advice. Simply call us on FREEPHONE 0800 1404544
Legal Masterclass – a summary of Season 1 (recorded versions of these completed Masterclasses will appear shortly)
1. Leasehold reform 2021 – our specialist leasehold team’s analysis of the government’s January 2021 announcement. Find out about the future for lease extension, zero ground rents, enfranchisement and commonhold – Thursday, February 25 at 11:30 AM
2. Finding the right solicitor for the right job – learn how to identify the right solicitor and find out why there are such difficulties in getting cheap advice on personal guarantees – Thursday, March 4 at 11:30 AM
3. Your legal 6 pack – the crucial 6 legal documents every property business owner needs to consider – Thursday, March 11 at 11:30 AM
4. Doing your property deal – 7 mistakes you must avoid – a great chance to avoid common errors by learning from other people’s mistakes – Thursday, March 18 at 11:30 AM
5. Joint ventures (1) – due diligence – the first publication of our exclusive “Due Diligence Checklist”, and find out how “The Trust Equation” can help you identify the right JV partners – Thursday, March 25 at 11:30 AM
6. Joint ventures (2) – the paperwork – learn the crucial questions you need to ask when entering into your joint venture, including what needs to be included in your shareholder and partnership agreements – Thursday, April 1 at 11:30 AM
Season 2 will include the following sessions
Yes, there will be a 2nd season of Legal Masterclass sessions, and if you have any particular subjects you’d like covered, just email Bonallack & Bishop Senior Partner, Tim Bishop (a property investor and developer himself), at email@example.com .
Here are the additional Masterclasses that will form Season 2:
· An introduction to basic legal contracts for the non-lawyer – find out whether oral contracts are binding, why getting a properly drafted bespoke agreement is so important and how NDAs can protect your deal
· Getting to know your commercial tenancy agreement – learn our commercial tenancy top tips and find out what are your options to terminate a commercial lease
· Buying repossessed property – find out how repossession conveyancing work and what you need to watch out for
· A guide to buying and owning leasehold property – far too few residential leasehold property owners understand what’s in their lease. Find out what you need to watch out for
· Landing your bargain property at auction – a practical solicitor’s guide to buying property at auction. Find out how auctions work and what to look out for
· Everything you need to know about Legal Indemnity Insurance – you may be amazed to find how legal indemnity cover can help your property deal. Learn what your solicitor may not have told you
· The risks of delayed completion – a delayed completion property strategy can create a great deal where one might otherwise not have been available. But it comes with risks – don’t take unnecessary chances – find out what those dangers really are
Click here to book your place at one or more of our exclusive Legal Masterclasses For Property Investors
Looking for a regular Online Ask the Property Expert Q&A? Click here to find out about our highly popular Zoom video event