Do you live in Stockbridge? Do you need local solicitors? If so, there’s only one full-service law firm in Stockbridge, so if you’re looking for a nearby alternative, Bonallack & Bishop can help you.
We have offices in Salisbury and further up the test Valley in Andover. When lockdown from coronavirus eases, we will be able to see you face-to-face once more – but in the meantime it really doesn’t make any difference where your solicitor is based. And in any event we regularly run hundreds of cases every year clients nationwide and abroad by email, phone and video call only.
We always offer FREE initial phone advice with no strings attached. Call us now on Salisbury (01722) 422300, Andover (01264) 364433 or FREEPHONE 0800 1404544.
Free legal advice – no strings attached
Over the years we’ve come to realise that often a quick telephone call with one of our expert team is all you need to give you peace of mind. Knowing where you stand and what your options are, can be so important.
That’s why we offer free initial phone advice on all areas of law. So, if you have a legal issue that is worrying you, just give us a call.
In addition to FREE initial legal advice on the phone – we also offer the following free advice.
• Divorce and family law – free half hour meeting. Our specialist family team offer an initial 30 minutes meeting free of charge
• Injury and medical negligence compensation claims – Our highly specialist claims compensation solicitors offer a completely free first interview.
What’s more home and hospital visits are available throughout Wiltshire, Hampshire and Dorset for those whose injuries mean they are not able to travel.
Local legal advice
With around 65 staff we offer a full range of legal advice to both individual and business clients.
Among the work we cover of the following areas. Just click on any of the links for more information:
• Accident compensation claim
• Clinical negligence claims
• Dispute resolution– for individuals and business
• Probate and estate administration
Specialist legal advice
Choosing a local solicitor is often the right thing to do – their convenience and, in some cases (for example when buying or selling property in the New Forest), local knowledge proves invaluable.
However regardless of convenience, it’s really important that your solicitor is an expert in their area of law. The days when one solicitor covered everything has broadly long gone. Life, and the law in particular, is increasingly complex. So getting the right specialist on your side is essential.
And although we are a local Hampshire and Wiltshire firm, with local branch offices, you will probably be surprised to find out that some of our lawyers are so very specialist that we can compete with the very best at the biggest firms nationwide.
• There are over 140,000 qualified solicitors (not to mention many more legal executives, licensed conveyancers and paralegals) and around 10,000 law firms in England and Wales. Denise Broomfield, the head of our medical negligence team is one of only 180 also solicitors nationwide to be on both of the 2 specialist medical negligence panels run by the Law Society themselves and by campaigning patient charity AvMA
• We are 1 of just 3 firms of “Progressive Approved Solicitors”- law firms officially recommended for property investment work by Progressive Property, the nation’s leading property education business.
• We are the only solicitors recommended by the HomeOwners Alliance (the U.K.’s largest organisation championing home owners) for residential lease extension, freehold purchase and right to manage work
• We are one of only 5 firms recommended for shared ownership conveyancing by one of the largest local Housing Association
Click here to read more about our membership of these and other specialist accredited panels and organisations.
We have free car parking or clients at both our Andover and Salisbury offices.
Both of our Salisbury and Andover offices provide full disabled access and ground floor interview rooms.
Looking for Solicitors near Stockbridge? Get in touch with us today.
Here are the contact details for our Salisbury and Andover offices.
For local advice you can trust,
- Call us on FREEPHONE 0800 1404544 or
- Email us using the contact form below
Bonallack and Bishop, Bonallack and Bishop
Suite 1, Healey House, Rougemont House,
Dene Road, Rougemont Close,
SP10 2AA SP1 1LY
Tel: (01264) 364433 Tel: (01722) 422300