Our Divorce and Family Solicitors understand that divorce and separation cause enormous stress. We strongly recommend early legal advice from an expert Family Solicitor to safeguard your position.
We are Divorce and Family Law specialists
Our Divorce and Family Law practice is the largest in Salisbury, Andover, Verwood and Amesbury with unrivalled experience, providing legal advice to clients throughout Wiltshire, Hampshire and Dorset and further afield.
Our specialist Family Lawyers are genuine experts – family law and divorce is all they do. And in addition our team includes a jointly qualified Family Lawyer/Mediator and a specialist accredited Collaborative lawyer.
Our family law team offer FREE phone advice and a FREE 1st 1/2 hour appointment
Our highly experienced Family Solicitors provide legal advice on all aspects of family law including:
- Divorce law and procedure
- Financial issues in divorce (often referred to by courts and lawyers as ancilliary relief) including pensions
- Separation agreements
- Child law
- Contact and residence issues
- Grandparent contact
- Domestic violence and injunctions
- Change of name deeds
- Adoption and Special Guardianship Orders
- Relationship breakdown and property rights
- Judicial Separation
- International child abduction
- All aspects of divorce and family law for Army and other military personnel – and the Police
If your marriage has broken down and you need a divorce, you are considering separation or you need legal advice on other family law problems, our Family Solicitors can see you in our Salisbury, Andover, Verwood, or Amesbury offices and aim to deal with all issues swiftly and with discretion.
Getting the right family law advice.
We understand exactly how traumatic divorce and relationship breakdown can be. That’s why our team are able to help you with the sympathetic, sensitive and practical legal advice you need.
What’s more, here at Bonallack and Bishop we are absolutely committed to assisting our clients to deal with their legal problems, wherever possible, in a non-confrontational and constructive manner. We look for solutions not problems and think that’s particularly important when there are children involved, when avoiding unnecessary arguments between parents is so very important. That’s why we are big fans of family mediation, for example.
Family law problems? Let our lawyers put your mind at rest.
In our experience many people going through relationship breakdown understandably worry about their position. We strongly recommend getting in touch with a specialist solicitor as soon as possible – that initial legal advice, which can sometimes be taken over the phone, may will put your mind at rest – don’t forget, here at Bonallack and Bishop, that first phone call, and your first 30 minute appointment, are both FREE.
5 reasons to choose us for your divorce?
• Our locally based family law team are genuine experts – unlike many other Solicitors, divorce and family law is all they do, and together, they have many years of experience helping thousands of people just like you settle the legal issues surrounding relationship breakdown.
• Our team include a jointly qualified Family Lawyer/Mediator as well as a specially accredited Collaborative Lawyer
• We offer FREE phone advice and a full FREE 1/2 hour no strings attached initial interview on any aspect of divorce or family law
• You can ask to talk to a male or female member of our team if you wish. Our experience shows that, just like going to your GP, some people going through relationship breakdown simply feel much comfortable talking to a male or female lawyer
• You can talk to one of our team about your relationship breakdown problems either in face to face meetings at one of our offices in Salisbury, Amesbury Andover – or by phone, e-mail or Skype video/FaceTime. It’s your choice
And don’t forget, we’re not just family lawyers. Bonallack and Bishop cover the full range of legal problems. Our family solicitors work closely with other teams in the firm when advising on related property issues and changing your will.