Military Medical Negligence – Why choose Bonallack and Bishop?
Firstly, we are experienced and committed to helping you with your compensation claim. Our team are genuine specialists in both military matters and medical negligence claims. For example, out of over 150,000 practicing solicitors the head of our medical negligence team is one of only about 180 English or Welsh solicitors to be an accredited member of both of the main solicitor panels:
• AVMA [Action against Medical Accidents] Panel
• Law Society Clinical Negligence Panel [clinical negligence is merely another term for medical negligence]
How we can help you
At what is undoubtedly a difficult time, our solicitors will help you by:
• Explaining each stage of the process to you
• Instructing the right independent specialist medical expert to support your claim
• Collecting and presenting the evidence to back up your claim for compensation
• Managing the claim timetable
• Corresponding to negotiate a with the MoD
• Representing you at court – if necessary
Your military medical negligence compensation claim – take the next step
If you are thinking of making a military medical negligence and social claim, you need specialist solicitors on your side.
Wherever you live or are posted, we can help – if you are local to our offices in Wiltshire and Hampshire, and you are able to travel, you can come in to see us.
Alternatively, we can arrange home or hospital visits if you’re unable to travel. Equally we can take your instructions by telephone, email and video call.
For FREE phone advice and to arrange a FREE interview about your medical negligence claim, simply call us today
Click here to read more about making a medical negligence claim
As part of our commitment to support the Armed Forces Community, we have signed up to the Armed Forces Covenant – which is a promise that those who serve or have served in the armed forces, and their families, are treated fairly.