If you are happy to share your experience with Bonallack & Bishop with others, we hope you could review us online. Your help is greatly appreciated.
However, if you are not happy in anyway, with our service, I’d like to hear from you directly [email me at email@example.com –
Looking instead to see what other clients actually say about our service? Click here to read reviews from our clients for our various departments
Here are some fast and easy options to review us online.
[Sorry that we can’t actually include live web links, just text for you to cut-and-paste – because it’s believed that Google tracks back these sort of live links to the sender (us in this case) and that can devalue your review]
5 great places to review us online
A Google review is certainly the best, but you will need a Google account. All the other sites are really easy – just cut and paste the link below into your browser, and type in your review.
To write a Google review you will need to have a Google account. For more information on how to write a Google review click here
2. Touch Local
What to put in your review
It’s really important that you leave your honest opinion, in your own words, of your experience – which we hope was excellent. However, when writing or your view, if possible, it would help if you could include;
- Our firm name – Bonallack & Bishop
- Which office you used
- How we helped you. “Bonallack & Bishop did a great job” is good – but the most helpful reviews explain why we did a good job or how we made a difference. You might want to answer one of the following questions in your review
- “What did we help you achieve?”
- “What results did you see from appointing us?”
- “How did you feel after we helped you?”
- “What concerns did you have before instructing us? What reassured you?”
- Whilst even an anonymous review is great, it’s always better if you can leave your name and location – because it makes your review look more real
Finally – Thanks very much
Taking the time to review us online is really appreciated – Thanks very much.
Tim Bishop – Senior Partner, Bonallack & Bishop