T: (01722) 424486
E: Send Kim an Email
T: 01722 422300
F: 01722 422121
DX: 58017 Salisbury
Kim is a Solicitor working with our Property Team, specialising in residential lease work, lease extension, enfranchisement and commercial property. Kim has 15 years of legal experience primarily in Property Litigation and Landlord & Tenant disputes of a residential nature.
After graduating with a BA (Hons) in Business and Law in 1998, Kim went on to complete the Legal Practice Course at the University West of England in 1999. Kim qualified as a Solicitor in 2016 having worked in residential Property Litigation and Landlord & Tenant for a number of years before completing her training contract.
Kim is part of the Leasehold Property Team who are experienced in working with both Landlords and Tenants of long leasehold interests. They specialise in residential lease matters including;
– Formal lease extensions – claims under the Leasehold Reform Housing and Urban Development Act 1993 (the 1993 Act)
– Voluntary lease extensions – lease extensions by agreement between the parties without the need to serve a notice
– Lease enfranchisement – claims for freehold sale/purchase under the 1993 Act
– House Enfranchisement – claims for freehold sale/purchase under the Leasehold Reform Act 1967
– Informal freehold purchase of houses – freehold sale/purchase by leaseholders, by agreement between the parties (without serving notice)
– The right of first refusal – freehold sale/purchase compliant with provisions of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1987
– Licences to alter – preparing licences for minor or major works, representing either Landlords or Tenants
– The grant of new leases – preparation and registration of fresh leases
– First Tier Property Tribunal and Court applications – both application and attendance, in respect of leasehold enfranchisement or lease extension disputes on behalf of both Landlords or Tenants
Outside of work Kim enjoys long walks with her dog, mountain biking, reading and traveling to new places.