T: (01722) 422300
E: Send Dale an Email
T: 01722 422300
F: 01722 422121
DX: 58017 Salisbury
Dale graduated from the University of Exeter with an LLB (Hons) Law degree (2:1) in July 2014. Following university, he worked as a Paralegal for the NHS at the Royal Bournemouth Hospital, assisting in a range of practice areas including commercial contracts, commercial property and procurement.
Dale has specialised in Leasehold Property work since July 2015 and has a particular interest in Lease Extension and Enfranchisement matters, acting for both freeholder and leaseholder clients.
Dale is part of the Leasehold Property Team who are experienced in working with both Landlords and Tenants of long leasehold interests. They specialise in residential lease matters including;
– Statutory lease extension – claims under the Leasehold Reform Housing and Urban Development Act 1993 (the 1993 Act)
– Informal lease extensions – lease extensions by agreement between the parties without the need to serve a notice
– Lease enfranchisement – claims for freehold sale/purchase under the 1993 Act
– Enfranchisement of houses – claims for freehold sale/purchase under the Leasehold Reform Act 1967
– Informal freehold purchase of houses – freehold sale/purchase by leaseholders, by agreement between the parties (without serving notice)
– The right of first refusal – freehold sale/purchase compliant with provisions of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1987
– Licences to alter – preparing licences for minor or major works, representing either Landlords or Tenants
– Deeds of variation – preparing and registering deeds reflecting any agreed changes to a current lease
– The grant of new leases – preparing and registering leases either to replace an existing lease or where none previously existed
– First Tier Property Tribunal and Court applications – both application and attendance, relating to lease extension and leasehold enfranchisement matters (including applications concerning missing freeholders) and representing either Landlords or Tenants
Alongside working full-time, Dale is currently studying a combined Master’s Degree / Legal Practice Course in Advanced Legal Practice in order to qualify as a solicitor. Prior to university, Dale worked for a charitable organisation, living in a variety of locations such as the Lake District, the highlands of Scotland and then locally in Salisbury, which he now calls home. He also previously studied music at the Brighton Institute of Modern Music and has been a lead guitarist in several bands over the years.
In his spare time he enjoys mountain biking, hiking and generally spending as much time as possible in the great outdoors.
“Bonallack & Bishop were my third Solicitors. I changed previous solicitors after completing each work. (For obvious reasons) With this firm we completed two cases and have just obtained my quotation for a third one. I feel safe and good hands with them. İ kept changing my mind on a lease extension and they were very patient and helpful until I made up my mind. Good firm, good systems, good solicitors. Thank you Dale and All!”
“I’d like to take this opportunity to say a huge thank you for your assistance in this matter. I had been a little worried about using a company that was not local, but gave it a try as you advertised expertise in this specific area and anyone local I spoke to did not appear knowledgeable in this area”
“Your information was clear, concise and your pursuit of this matter exceeded my expectation whilst keeping me updated all the way. I would definitely recommend your company.”
“Excellent service provided by Dale. Quick, smooth and issue free. Kept up to date with status throughout. Would not hesitate to use again.”
“I used Bonallack & Bishop solicitors to manage the legal process of extending the lease on my property. Dale Bree was my point of contact throughout; he gave an extremely helpful, professional and efficient service and I have no hesitation in leaving a positive recommendation.”
“I used Bonallack & Bishop for the extension of my lease. Dale handled everything for me with ease and professionalism. Everything was explained to me in laymans terms and in meticulous detail. I would certainly recommend to anyone wanting to go through this lengthy and somewhat complicated process. Thank you.”
“Fantastic service & a pleasure dealing with. Dale was always proactive and keep me up to date with a lease extension, these are not easy to deal with and most other solicitors avoid them. I would definitely recommend them for lease extensions as they do have extensive knowledge and experience on them.
I have also just instructed them to deal with a sale & purchase and hoping to receive the same great professional service.“