Berkshire is home to a number of well known medical units, including the Royal Berkshire Hospital and Broadmoor Hospital. Neither have been without their scandals in recent years, with a number of patients and patients’ families having had to resort to legal action in the form of medical negligence claims.
For example, back in 2014, a six-year-old girl was awarded a six-figure compensation sum due to her traumatic birth six years earlier. She suffered serious injury and was left with a life-changing disability in her right arm after the hospital was negligent in the way they handled her birth.
Call or Email Us Now for Your FREE Specialist Medical Negligence Advice – free phone advice and a free first face to face or video call appointment. Call FREEPHONE 0800 1404544 or (01722) 422300
ARE YOU ENTITLED TO MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE COMPENSATION?
If you have sustained injuries as a result of medical negligence you may be entitled to compensation and should seek expert legal advice immediately. If you live in Berkshire, Bonallack & Bishop’s dedicated medical negligence team can help you win the compensation you deserve. But make sure you don’t delay making your claim – or you could lose your right to compensation entirely.
Many people underestimate the importance of instructing a specialist medical negligence solicitor for their compensation claim. Generalist solicitors are unlikely to have the medical understanding or experience needed, for example, to analyse the many hundreds of pages of medical notes that need to be sifted through in order to find the evidence needed to win your claim. Even if they manage to win your claim, they may not secure a full and fair amount of compensation.
Our team only handle personal injury and medical negligence cases. The team is led by an accredited member of the Law Society Personal Injury Panel – the Law Society’s own panel of highly specialist injury claim solicitors.
Click here to read more about making a medical negligence claim
HOW WE HELP VICTIMS OF MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE IN BERKSHIRE
Taking legal proceedings can seem daunting when you are trying to deal with the physical and emotional consequences of medical negligence. Our specialist solicitors can help to relieve some of this stress by making the claims process more manageable. For example:
• We give FREE initial advice: both your first phone consultation and first face-to-face or video call meeting are without obligation absolutely FREE
• We can run your compensation claim on a ‘no win, no fee’ basis – so there is no need to worry about paying your legal costs
Click here to read more about No Win No Fee Claims.
• We will explain to you the prospects of success for your claim and give you an idea of the damages you are likely to be awarded
• For those who are unable to travel, we offer home and hospital visits throughout Berkshire
• We are not a claims management company or a factory-style accident claim firm. We are well-established solicitors with offices in Wiltshire and Hampshire who specialise in medical negligence – so you will meet your solicitor face-to-face and your case will be sent run by that solicitor, not by a series of call centre juniors.
They can help you recover the full amount of compensation you deserve.
What kind of medical negligence claims can we help you with?
Below are just a few examples:
• Birth injury claims
• Delayed and misdiagnosis
• Failed vasectomies and sterilisations
Click here to read more about Failed Vasectomy Compensation Claims
• GP negligence
Click here to read more about GP Negligence Compensation Claims
• NHS Hospital and Accident and Emergency Claims
• Nursing home negligence
Click here to read more about making a Nursing Home Negligence Claim
• Surgical errors
Click to find out more about making a Surgical Negligence Compensation Claim
• Women and children’s health claims
GET IN TOUCH WITH US TODAY – OR RISK LOSING YOUR RIGHT TO CLAIM
Every claim for medical negligence compensation is subject to a strict time limit. What that means is that if you delay instructing a solicitor too long, you could find that you entirely lose out on the compensation you are entitled to.
So, contact our specialists today.