We entrust medical professionals with the most important aspect of our lives – our health. So, when a surgeon or GP, for example, acts negligently, we are left feeling particularly vulnerable. And as well as dealing with any injury, or worse bereavement, the victim of medical negligence then finds themselves having to deal with another professional – a specialist solicitor.
Here at Bonallack and Bishop, we understand that because we are local solicitors who specialise in medical negligence compensation claims – and we can help you.
Ringwood Medical Negligence Claim? Call (01425) 652110 Today – for free initial phone advice and a free first appointment – face-to-face, on the phone or by video call
Medical Negligence – Sadly More Common Than You Think
Nothing is more important than the health and well being of you and your family. That is why it is so traumatic when you or a loved one is the victim of medical negligence.
What’s more, medical negligence is more common than you think. Estimates are that as many as 5% of patients undergoing medical treatment may have received negligent care. And in the latest annual report published by NHS Resolution, 17,338 claims were brought against the NHS for medical negligence brought in 2016-17. 9,675 (ie 55.8 %) of these resulted in compensation being awarded. The impact this can have physically, mentally and financially cannot be understated.
If you live in the Ringwood or the New Forest area, our solicitors can help you win the compensation you are entitled to.
Ringwood – Your Only Local Medical Negligence Specialists
Medical negligence law is complex – you really do need an expert solicitor to run your claim. Such medical claims require a detailed understanding of both medical issues and the claims process. So given that your health and financial security is at stake, make sure your solicitor is a specialist.
Why instruct solicitors who aren’t medical claims specialists, or solicitors who are not local and who you never meet – when you can appoint us – your local medical negligence specialists?
And since, if you live in Ringwood, we are just down the road from you, with offices in Fordingbridge and Salisbury, you can rest assured that by instructing us you’re dealing with real specialists.
Your Medical Negligence Claim – The Compensation Claims We Cover
Our team cover the full range of medical negligence claims, including the following;
- Cancer Negligence Claims
- Children’s medical negligence claims
- Fatal injury claims and inquests – click here to read more about our specialist Inquest Service
- GP mistakes
- Medication errors
- Misdiagnosis or delayed diagnosis claims
- NHS Accident and emergency claims
- Nursing home negligence
- Pregnancy or maternal injuries
- Pressure sore claims
- Surgical errors
- Women’s medical negligence claims
Click here to read more about how we can help you claim medical negligence compensation.
Your Medical Negligence Claim – How We Can Help You
If you instruct us, our team will;
- provide FREE phone advice
- offer a FREE first appointment
- offer home and hospital visits throughout Hampshire, Wiltshire and Dorset if you’re not well enough to come to one of our offices
- run your case in face-to-face meetings, or by email, telephone or video call
- advise you of the likelihood of success of your claim
- keep you well informed through every stage of your claim
- run your case using a no win no fee agreement – so you don’t need to worry about your legal costs
Ringwood Medical Negligence Claim? Call (01425) 652110 Today
Too many people miss out on the compensation they deserve because they did not claim before the claims deadline. Don’t risk making that sort of mistake.
Thinking of making a medical negligence claim? Take the first step towards winning the compensation you deserve. For FREE initial phone advice and a FREE initial interview;
- Simply phone our team on (01425) 652110, or
- Contact us via the enquiry form below
5, Provost Street,