Our Police Divorce team can help you wherever you are based
Do you need specialist legal advice on your divorce? Are you worried about losing your police pension?
Many family lawyers don’t fully understand police pensions – this is critical as these lawyers often rely on the wrong pension valuation. Your police pension may be your biggest asset. And getting the right pension valuation is critical, especially given that there are (as at 2021) 3 different potential Police Pension Scheme that could apply to you – the 1987, 2006 or 2015 Schemes.
So, if you’re thinking about divorce, our specialists can help you get the right pension valuation. And making sure you have the right valuation of a police pension can make a huge difference.
Click here to read more about divorce and family finances – including the treatment of pensions
Your divorce – how our solicitors can help
Whatever your Police Divorce or family law issue, we are here to provide the specialist advice you need – our team cover the full range of family law issues ranging from divorce and children issues to civil partnerships and family mediation. What’s more, the head of our family team is a serving District Judge, who regularly rules on divorce. That means you can guarantee our team are always bang up-to-date with the latest judicial attitudes towards divorce and family breakup.
We represent both serving and retired police personnel both locally in Wiltshire, Hampshire, Dorset and Somerset – and throughout England and Wales – from our offices in Salisbury, Andover, Fordingbridge and Amesbury.
Click here to read more about getting a divorce
Divorce Update 2022 – the UK government introduced so-called “no-fault divorce” in April 2022.
Click here to read more about our £500 Fixed Fee Divorce Service – but please note this fixed price service applies only to the divorce, and does not include advice on children financial issues and excludes the court fee.
FREE Specialist Advice
Our Police Divorce team offer no strings attached FREE 30 minutes legal advice and FREE initial advice, face-to-face, on the phone or using Zoom Video.
So if you’re worried about relationship breakup, we can help you put your mind at rest without the risk of a huge legal bill.
Why choose us for your Police Divorce?
- Our 4 family lawyers have a proven track record in resolving family law problems for serving and retired police personnel like you
- Our team are specialists – unlike many other lawyers, they only help divorce and family law clients and have particular experience of how to deal with police pensions. The team includes a specially trained Collaborative Lawyer
Click here to read more about how family mediation could help you
- We offer a 10% discount to all serving and retired police officers and personnel
- You will benefit from FREE initial phone advice and a FREE 30 minute appointment
- You choose how you want to communicate with us, wherever you live in England and Wales – in personal meetings, using Zoom video, or by e-mail and phone
- Click here to read some reviews of our family lawyers from satisfied clients