If you are looking to purchase a house or flat on Amesbury’s King’s Gate development, our Amesbury office based conveyancing team are in the ideal position to help you.
The development on the edge of the busy Wiltshire market town of Amesbury and just a few miles away from historic Salisbury, will eventually feature around 1300 homes .
Why choose us as your Conveyancing Solicitors?
- We are the only solicitors with an office in Amesbury – where we have been for over 30 years [we also have offices in Salisbury, Fordingbridge and Andover]. So we really understand the local market – with plenty of experience in buying and selling houses and flats on both Kings Gate and the earlier Archers Gate development. And we also have specialist experience in acting for buy to let property investors nationwide
- Whether you’re looking to buy a new build property outright, or you’re planning on buying into a shared ownership scheme, we can help. Our 20 strong property team have an enormous amount of experience of helping clients buy property using both the Help to Buy and Forces Help to Buy Schemes have specialists in both the Help to Buy and Forces Help to Buy Schemes, as well as specialists in new builds and shared ownership conveyancing – which is important because the legal process involved in buying a new build or shared ownership property is different from regular conveyancing
- Our team offer an exclusive 10% discount off our legal conveyancing fees whenever you buy or sell property on either of the Archers Gate or King’s Gate developments.
- We offer;
◊ a FREE first discussion in the office or by phone to answer your questions and get you off to the right start and a
◊ a FREE written quote of our fixed fee conveyancing costs involved in purchasing property at King’s Gate – with no ‘hidden extra charges’
- Don’t worry if you don’t yet live locally and are moving down to the Amesbury area when your King’s Gate purchase goes through – because we can running your property purchase by phone, email or Zoom video
- Our conveyancing team are all real property specialists –conveyancing is all they do. And what’s more we are a fully Law Society accredited Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) law firm – so you can look forward to a stress free property purchase with our consistently efficient high quality conveyancing
Click here to read some reviews of our conveyancing lawyers from satisfied clients
CALL US NOW FOR YOUR FREE CONVEYANCING QUOTE ON Amesbury  622992
Looking For Specialist Conveyancing Solicitors To Help You Buy On The King’s Gate Development? Call Us Now
For your FREE no obligation fee quote from our local Amesbury solicitors, get in touch with us today.
- Call our property team on Amesbury  622992 OR
- E-mail us using the online enquiry form belowQueenberry House,
5 Salisbury Street,
Tel: (01980) 622992