Hot on the heels of the launch of our new specialist Parish Council service, we are holding a FREE Parish Council dinner – open to any local parish council clerk.
If you are a clerk to one of the local Parish Councils and want to learn more about localism, the development opportunities that are opening up for Parish Councils, and how your Parish Council can benefit from the right planning advice – then you must book a place at our dinner. What’s more you will have the opportunity of a Q&A session with five of our specialist lawyers – feel free to ask them any burning question surrounding any legal issue affecting your Parish Council.
We would like your help
Certainly we want to publicise our new service, but more importantly, we need your advice. We would like to find out from you what issues are really important to your Parish Council, what kind of legal and planning advice you need, and what’s the best way of delivering our new service
Why we are launching the service?
We suspect that many of the 8,500 Parish Councils in England don’t always get the level of specialist legal advice they need. Why? Hardly any solicitors specialise in Parish Council work – we intend to.
The evening will take the following format;
• drinks from 6.30 to 7pm
• a short talk from Richard Greenwood
• a brief Q&A session with our specialist lawyers
• from 7.40ish, a 3 course meal, accompanied by delicious wines
• the chance for unlimited specialist legal and planning advice throughout the evening from Richard Greenwood and our specialist lawyers
• an informal and friendly atmosphere
• an opportunity to network and share experiences with other local Parish Council clerks
To book your place
The dinner is by invitation only and there are only 14 places available – so if you want to join us, just email Salisbury@bishopslaw.com.
Feel free to bring a colleague as our guest.
Can’t make this date?
We are planning further Parish Council dinners– so if you can’t join us on November 28, let us know and you will get an invite to our next dinner.
Want to know more about our new Parish Council service – just click here.
Looking For legal advice for your parish council? Our team can help
• Call our expert team today on (01722) 422300 or FREEPHONE 0800 1404544, or
• Complete the email enquiry form below to get in touch.