Parish Council Lawyers
Does your Parish Council need specialist legal and planning advice you can rely on?
Wherever your Parish Council is based in England or Wales, our experienced team can help you.
We represent numerous Parish councils both locally in Wiltshire, Hampshire, Dorset and Somerset – and throughout England and Wales – from our offices in Salisbury, Andover, Fordingbridge and Amesbury.
How we can help you
We can provide you with a wide-ranging service with regard to those areas of law affecting Parish Councils and their clerks, including;
- Common land
- Development advice
- Rights of way and footpath issues
- Sports Pitches, playgrounds and parks
- The purchase, sale, leasing, occupation and development of rural land and property
- Village greens
- Village Halls
Why choose us as your Lawyers?
- As part of a unique service with a highly experienced local chartered town planner, we are able to provide an integrated service of specialist legal, planning and development advice for Parish Councils
- Our team have a proven track record in resolving problems for Parish Councils like yours
- Whether your Parish Council is local to us in Wiltshire Hampshire or Dorset, or situated elsewhere in England or Wales, we can advise you – in face-to-face meetings or by phone, mail, e-mail or Zoom – whichever you prefer.
- We offer FREE initial phone advice
- Very few law firms specialize in Parish Council work – we do