Here at Bonallack & Bishop, our Wiltshire based team are highly experienced in clinical negligence compensation claims. (Clinical negligence is just another term for medical negligence. It means exactly the same thing.)
Call or Email Us for Your FREE Specialist Clinical Negligence Advice – free phone advice and a free first appointment– face-to-face or by Zoom video call. Simply call us on Salisbury (01722) 422300
The importance of appointing a specialist clinical negligence solicitor
Compensation claims following medical errors are highly specialised and involve a particularly complex areas of law. What’s more, as well as having a thorough understanding of the law, your clinical negligence solicitor will also need a firm grasp of medicine. That’s why it’s so important that your solicitor is a genuine specialist. We are Clinical Negligence specialists and our team includes an accredited member of the Law Society’s specialist Personal Injury Panel.
A specialist medical negligence solicitor will be able to speak to you in detail about your claim and how much compensation you can approximately expect. They will also represent you in Court in the unlikely event that your claim results in a contested hearing – fortunately most cases settle. You will have to have detailed discussion with your solicitor about what you want to achieve. Although people normally just want compensation, these cases can be more complicated. For example, you may want a Hospital to change its practices or certain members of staff to be disciplined.
Specialist areas of our work
Although our team have the skill and experience necessary to cover all types of clinical negligence claims but have particular experience of the following types of claims:
· GP mistakes
· Surgical errors – Click here to read more about surgical negligence compensation claims
· Compensation resulting from misdiagnosis or delayed diagnosis
· Claims arising out of cancer misdiagnosis or mistreatment Click here to read more about cancer misdiagnosis compensation claims
· Women and children’s health claims – Click here to read more about women’s medical negligence claims
· Birth injury claims – Click here to read more about birth injury claims
· Spinal injury claims
· Head injury compensation claims
· Nursing home negligence claims – Click here to read more about nursing home negligence claims
Our Experts Can Help You with a Full Range of Medical Claims
Our experienced team deals with medical negligence compensation claims throughout England and Wales , usually on a no win no fee basis – and particularly in Wiltshire, Hampshire and Dorset. So if you or your loved ones are unfortunate enough to have been the victim of a medical accident, contact us for
- FREE initial phone advice
- a FREE initial appointment on all medical negligence enquiries – so one of our Lawyers can see whether your claim is worth pursuing, and if so what level of compensation you are likely to be awarded – without the need to incur any legal costs
- When using the team here at Bonallack & Bishop,you’ll have a working relationship, right from the start, with an expert claims solicitor. We do not use inexperienced, unqualified claims handlers.
- We also run compensation claims on ‘no win no fee’ schemes.
Click here to read more about making a no win no fee claim
- Home or hospital visits throughout Wiltshire, Hampshire, the Isle of Wight and Dorset for those unable to travel. Alternatively, we are happy to speak to you using Zoom video
Click here to read more about how to make a medical negligence claim
Don’t delay – for your Medical Negligence Claim – call us today
People often don’t realise that strict time limits apply to medical compensation claims. If you wait too long you may miss your chance to win the compensation you deserve.
So call our team today to take the first step towards winning damages.
- Simply call us Salisbury  422300 or FREEPHONE 0800 1404544, or
- Contact us via the enquiry form below:
[contact-form-7 id=”177″ title=”Contact form 1″