When looking for legal advice on your personal injury claim, you need to have a specialist solicitor on your side.
Panel Accredited Personal Injury Solicitors
Unlike any solicitors in Warminster the personal injury team here at Bonallack and Bishop are members of the leading nationwide specialist personal injury panels members – including both the Law Society’s own Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence Panel – making us the smart choice for your accident compensation claim in Warminster.
Call our experts now for FREE initial phone advice, and a FREE first interview for all accident compensation claims.
How to identify Specialist Personal Injury solicitors
It is of crucial importance that your personal injury solicitor is a specialist – but with so many solicitors claiming to be specialists, how can you be sure that you’ve chosen the genuine article?
One of the simplest ways of checking the specialist status of your solicitor is to check their membership of expert legal panels.
The most important specialist panel for personal injury work is the Law Society Personal Injury Panel – and our team includes a fully accredited member of that panel.
Our team also includes members of both the Law Society And AvMA Clinical Negligence Panels – the leading Medical Negligence Panels
Why Chose our Personal Injury Solicitors?
• Our Salisbury office means that we are the nearest LOCAL accident compensation claims specialists
• Don’t worry about fees – because we can run your injury claim on a no win no fee basis
• Your initial phone consultation and first appointment in respect of all injury compensation claims are FREE of charge
• We offer hospital and home visits throughout Wiltshire and Somerset for those too ill to travel
Your right to claim compensation
Suffering a personal injury can be very distressing and, while the money that you may be entitled to by way of accident compensation might be the last thing on your mind while you are recovering, it is still an important factor to consider.
Click here to read more about making a Personal Injury Claim
Don’t delay – for your Warminster Personal Injury Claim – call us today
People often don’t realise that strict time limits apply to personal injury compensation claims. If you wait too long you may miss your chance to win the compensation you deserve.
So call our team today to take the first step towards winning damages.
- Simply phone Salisbury  422300 or FREEPHONE 0800 1404544, or
- Contact us via the enquiry form below: