If you have been injured in an accident due to the carelessness or negligence of someone else, you could be entitled to claim compensation.
There are endless ways in which you might suffer an injury or have an accident, but whatever the type of accident, you shouldn’t underestimate the ongoing effect it can have on both your health and your personal financial situation.
If you were not at fault in your accident, then you might have grounds for making a claim for accident compensation. If this applies in your case, our team of expert claims solicitors can assist you in getting the compensation you are entitled to and help you get your life back on an even keel.
However to maximise your chances of winning the compensation you deserve, you are going to need a specialist personal injury solicitor on your side .
Thankfully, the injury solicitors here at Bonallack & Bishop in nearby Salisbury are accredited specialists and can help you claim the compensation you.
Proven Accident Compensation Claims Specialists
Many solicitors handle personal injury claims but surprisingly few are specialists. We are – and we can prove it.
The easiest way to check that a solicitor is a specialist is to look for their membership of the main specialist legal panels.
And our personal injury team includes a member of the Law Society’s own Personal Injury panel. And accident compensation and medical negligence claims are all the team cover.
Claiming Injury Compensation in Devizes – How Our Solicitors Can Help You
• We offer FREE initial advice over the phone and a FREE 1st appointment from expert Solicitors on all types of compensation claims
• Your compensation claim will be throughout by a specialist panel accredited local solicitor – you won’t end up with an unqualified junior in some claims factory
- We will give you an honest assessment of the likelihood of success for your claim and the level of damages that you may be awarded
- We will put you in touch with medical professionals who can assess the extent of your injuries
• We can take instructions by email, phone, Zoom video or in a face to face meeting in our Salisbury or Amesbury offices
• We can run your claim under a Conditional Fee Agreement (also known as “no win, no fee”) – so you don’t need to worry about having to pay your legal costs
Click here to read more about how our no win no fee claims solicitors could help you
Click here to read more about claiming injury compensation.
Hospital and home visits for clients in Devizes
We know that it can be difficult to attend appointments with a solicitor if you’re in pain or have suffered a serious accident. We are therefore happy to come and visit you at home or in hospital in Devizes, or anywhere else in Wiltshire.
Expert Injury Compensation Claims
Our expert accident claim team can help you run a wide variety of personal injury compensation claims which include the following :
- Bike accident claims
- Fatal injury claims and inquests –
Click here for more information about our specialist inquest service
- Head and brain injury compensation
- Holiday accident or injury claim
- Medical negligence compensation.
Click here for more information about making a medical negligence claim
- Motorbike claims
- Click here to read more about motorbike accident claims
- Road traffic accident claims
- Spinal injury compensation
- Sports injury claims
- Trips and slip injury compensation
- Workplace accidents, including industrial disease claims
Click here to find out more about work accident claims
What type of compensation am I entitled to claim?
Your compensation award will include two types of damages:
• General damages: these I intend to cover your pain and suffering, both physical and emotional. The severity of your injury will therefore be crucial in determining this figure.
• Special damages: these should reimburse you for your financial losses. Your injury may require you to take a length period of time off work and as a result you will lose income. Furthermore, you may run up high travel costs as a result of your trips to and from the hospital for treatment. If the accident was not your fault, it is not fair for you to suffer the financial consequences.
Your medical expenses can also be easily calculated. Simply bring the receipts for any medicines, drugs or prescriptions and your solicitor can work to recover the costs.
If your injury has forced you into taking time off work and you have lost earnings as a result, it is important that your loss can be verified and calculated. You must therefore provide 13 weeks of payslips exhibiting your earnings prior to the incident, as well as any payslips received after the accident in order to demonstrate any subtractions.
If you are self employed, a copy of your accounts for the year of the accident as well as the 3 years beforehand will be needed. Such documents can easily be misplaced, so don’t worry if you cannot find them, your accountant or employer will usually have a copy.
How our solicitors can help to prove your injury claim
In order to successfully claim compensation you must be able to prove that you suffered physically and financially and that this was directly caused by the action of the third party. Obtaining a detailed medical report from a medical expert explaining the extent of your injuries, any rehabilitation program required and the potential future costs is therefore essential.
Our lawyers will be able to put you in touch with a respected medical expert who will add validity to your claim and we will also navigate a path for your claim through the complex and bureaucratic claims system.
Thinking of making a personal injury claim? Don’t delay
In almost all cases you will have to make the personal injury claim within three years of the accident happening. However, the earlier you do it the better. Your solicitor will have to do a large amount of work regarding the case before the Court proceedings start. Additionally, you are likely to remember more details after a couple of months that you would after a couple of years. Witnesses, important documents and other evidence can disappear if you leave a couple of years between the accident and the claim.
So, contact us right away to get free advice over the phone and a free first appointment with our expert team of Personal Injury Solicitors.
Devizes Accident Compensation Claim? Call Our Solicitors Now On FREEPHONE 0800 1404544
All accident compensation claims are subject to strict time limits so it is important that you get in touch with us as soon as possible.
A delay in taking legal advice could mean you lose your right to claim compensation entirely. It is also often easier investigating your compensation claim if you take early legal advice while the circumstances surrounding your accident is still fresh in your mind.
We are ready to help you recover the compensation you deserve.
- Call us today on [Salisbury] 01722 422300 or FREEPHONE 0800 1404544, or
- Send us an email using the contact form below: