If you have been injured in an accident due to the carelessness or negligence of someone else, you could be entitled to claim compensation.
There are endless ways in which you might suffer an injury or have an accident, but whatever the type of accident, you shouldn’t underestimate the ongoing effect it can have on both your health and your personal financial situation.
If you were not at fault in your accident, then you might have grounds for making a claim for accident compensation. If this applies in your case, our team of expert claims solicitors can assist you in getting the compensation you are entitled to and help you get your life back on an even keel.
However to maximise your chances of winning the compensation you deserve, you are going to need a specialist personal injury solicitor on your side .
Thankfully, the injury solicitors here at Bonallack & Bishop in nearby Salisbury are accredited specialists and can help you claim the compensation you.
Proven Accident Compensation Claims Specialists
Many solicitors handle personal injury claims but surprisingly few are specialists. We are – and we can prove it.
The easiest way to check that a solicitor is a specialist is to look for their membership of the main specialist legal panels.
And our personal injury team includes a member of the Law Society’s own Personal Injury panel.
Claiming Injury Compensation in Devizes – How Our Solicitors Can Help You
• We offer FREE initial advice over the phone and a FREE 1st appointment from expert Solicitors on all types of compensation claims
• Your compensation claim will be throughout by a specialist panel accredited local solicitor – you won’t end up with an unqualified junior in some claims factory
• We can take instructions by email, phone, Zoom video or in a face to face meeting in our Salisbury or Amesbury offices
• We can run your claim under a Conditional Fee Agreement (also known as “no win, no fee”) – so you don’t need to worry about having to pay your legal costs
Click here to read more about how our no win no fee claims solicitors could help you
Click here to read more about claiming injury compensation.
Hospital and home visits for clients in Devizes
We know that it can be difficult to attend appointments with a solicitor if you’re in pain or have suffered a serious accident. We are therefore happy to come and visit you at home or in hospital in Devizes, or anywhere else in Wiltshire.
Expert Injury Compensation Claims
Our expert accident claim team can help you run a wide variety of personal injury compensation claims which include the following :
- Bike accident claims
- Fatal injury claims and inquests –
Click here for more information about our specialist inquest service
- Head injury compensation
- Medical negligence compensation.
Click here for more information about making a medical negligence claim
- Motorbike claims
- Click here to read more about motorbike accident claims
- Road traffic accident claims
- Spinal injury compensation
Click here for more information about making a spinal negligence claim
- Sports injury claims –
Click here to find out more about sports injury claims
- Trips and slip injury compensation
- Workplace accidents
Click here to find out more about work accident claims
Thinking of making a personal injury claim? Don’t delay
In almost all cases you will have to make the personal injury claim within three years of the accident happening. However, the earlier you do it the better. Your solicitor will have to do a large amount of work regarding the case before the Court proceedings start. Additionally, you are likely to remember more details after a couple of months that you would after a couple of years. Witnesses, important documents and other evidence can disappear if you leave a couple of years between the accident and the claim.
Devizes Personal Injury Claim? Call Us Now On FREEPHONE 0800 1404544
All accident compensation claims are subject to strict time limits so it is important that you get in touch with us as soon as possible.
A delay in taking legal advice could mean you lose your right to claim compensation entirely. It is also often easier investigating your compensation claim if you take early legal advice while the circumstances surrounding your accident is still fresh in your mind.
We are ready to help you recover the compensation you deserve.
- Call us today on [Salisbury] 01722 422300 or FREEPHONE 0800 1404544, or
- Send us an email using the contact form below: