If you have been injured in an accident due to the carelessness or negligence of someone else, you could be entitled to claim compensation.
However to maximise your chances of winning the compensation you deserve, you are going to need a specialist personal injury solicitor on your side .
Thankfully, the injury solicitors here at Bonallack & Bishop in nearby Salisbury are accredited specialists and can help you claim the compensation you.
Proven Accident Compensation Claims Specialists
Many solicitors handle personal injury claims but surprisingly few are specialists. We are – and we can prove it.
The easiest way to check that a solicitor is a specialist is to look for their membership of the 3 main specialist legal panels.
We have members of all 3 – not only does our personal injury team include members of the Law Society’s own Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence Solicitors panels, but we also have membership of the Clinical Negligence Solicitors Panel run by campaigning national charity AvMA – the Action against Medical Accidents. [Clinical negligence is just another name for medical negligence]
There are currently no solicitors in Devizes with members of either of these medical negligence panels.
Claiming Injury Compensation in Devizes – How Our Solicitors Can Help You
• We offer FREE initial advice over the phone and a FREE 1st appointment from expert Solicitors on all types of compensation claims
• Your compensation claim will be throughout by a specialist panel accredited local solicitor – you won’t end up with an unqualified junior in some claims factory
• We make home and hospital visits to see anyone whose injuries prevent them from visiting us
• We can take instructions by email, phone, Skype video or in a face to face meeting in our Salisbury or Amesbury offices
• We can run your claim under a Conditional Fee Agreement (also known as “no win, no fee”) – so you don’t need to worry about having to pay your legal costs
Click here to read more about claiming injury compensation.
Devizes Personal Injury Claim? Call Us Now On FREEPHONE 0800 1404544
All accident compensation claims are subject to strict time limits so it is important that you get in touch with us as soon as possible.
A delay in taking legal advice could mean you lose your right to claim compensation entirely. It is also often easier investigating your compensation claim if you take early legal advice while the circumstances surrounding your accident is still fresh in your mind.
We are ready to help you recover the compensation you deserve.
- Call us today on [Salisbury] 01722 422300 or FREEPHONE 0800 1404544, or
- Send us an email using the contact form below: