Compensation claims can be extremely complicated. If you do not instruct a specialist compensation claim solicitor to handle your claim, you could miss out on receiving the full financial compensation you are entitled to.
If you live in Wiltshire and you are thinking of making a compensation claim, the personal injury and medical negligence team here at Bonallack & Bishop have the expertise you need to had the best chance of winning your claim.
Our specialist Accident and Personal Injury Solicitors provide expert legal advice in all Accident Claims and Personal Injury Compensation, many on ‘no win no fee’ agreements.
Our Personal Injury Solicitors medical knowledge enables us to instruct the right experts and get you the injury compensation you deserve. We have helped hundreds of clients claim accident compensation for all types of injury.
Our team provide FREE initial phone advice, and a FREE first interview for every injury compensation claim. Call us now.
YOUR COMPENSATION CLAIM – IF YOU CAN’T COME TO US, WE CAN COME TO YOU
If your injuries prevent you from being able to travel to see us, home and hospital visits are available throughout Wiltshire – just call us on  422300 today.
YOUR WILTSHIRE COMPENSATION CLAIM – WHY CHOOSE US?
• We are not a faceless claims management company or a factory style operation – we are a long established Wiltshire and Hampshire based law firm
• You won’t have to deal with a faceless unqualified junior claims handler. We take your accident compensation claim very seriously – that’s why your claim will be run personally by a fully qualified and specially accredited senior local injury claim solicitor
• Our team have genuine expertise – and we can prove it.
Our personal injury team includes a member of the leading specialist claims solicitors panels; the Law Society Personal Injury Panel.
• FREE advice – in addition to FREE initial phone advice, your first appointment is also FREE, with no strings attached. This means we can assess your claim and its chances or success – at no cost to you
• Home and hospital visits are available throughout Wiltshire for those who can’t travel
• No Win No Fee: we run most of our compensation claims on a no win no fee basis. Click here to find more about how no win no fee could help you.
WILTSHIRE COMPENSATION CLAIM – ADVICE ON ANY TYPE OF ACCIDENT CLAIM
What Personal Injury accidents can I claim compensation for?
If you have suffered an injury in an accident that was not your fault you may well be eligible for personal injury compensation and it is your legal and civil right to make an accident claim and get your life back on track as soon as possible. There are many types that you can claim for including:
- Accidents involving children: every year, thousands of youngsters are injured from road traffic accidents to playground falls.
- Accidents by faulty equipment: shocks and burns from faulty appliances, injuries and medical complications from unsafe medical products, hair and scalp problems from defective hair salon services, etc.
- Car Crash/ Road Traffic Injury: a very stressful situation for you and any passengers in the car. It is your right to make a road traffic accident claim.
- Catastrophic Accidents: head and brain injury, serious burns and spinal injury claims, etc. Accidents caused by catastrophic events are life-changing so it is essential to secure the financial support you need to rebuild your life or that of a loved one.
- Criminal Injury: Injuries sustained from being a victim of a crime.
- Industrial Disease Claims: includes repetitive stress injury, asbestosis, Vibration White Finger, deafness, pleural plaque and mesothelioma and other diseases caused by a person’s job or working conditions.
- Medical Negligence: including misdiagnosis, birth injury, delay in diagnosis, inadequate care, illness caused by an unclean hospital, incorrect medication, unnecessary treatment or detrimental surgery.
Click here to read more about medical negligence claims
- Military injury claims
- Pedestrian accident claims
- Road Traffic Accidents: motorcycle and car accidents, those involving cyclists or pedestrians and accidents caused by dangerous or poorly maintained roads.
- Sport Injury: injuries sustained playing sport or being a spectator.
- Trips and Slips Injury: these can happen in the workplace, in a supermarket or on an uneven road or pavement. They can be caused by uneven footpaths, broken paving slabs and wet or slippery floors in shops and offices, etc.
- Whiplash: a common car accident injury which can cause long-term health problems.
- Work Accidents: also known as industrial injury claims, these can be caused by faulty or poorly maintained machinery, poor working practices, hazards or obstacles, inadequate training or poor risk assessment.
Other types of claim include accidents/injury abroad, such as cruise line injuries, holiday accident claims and hotel illness claims, fatal accident claims and inquests, horse riding claims, to name a few.
WILTSHIRE COMPENSATION CLAIM, CALL OUR SPECIALISTS TODAY
Don’t delay in making your claim – strict time limits apply to injury compensation claims, and delaying an application to long could mean you lose out entirely on the right to the compensation you deserve. so get in touch with us today
• Call FREEPHONE 0800 1404544 or our local Wiltshire office numbers, Salisbury (01722) 422300 or Amesbury (01980) 622992
• Or email our team for a call back convenient to you by completing the contact form below
Bonallack and Bishop, Bonallack and Bishop
Rougemont House, Queensberry House,
Rougemont Close, 5 Salisbury Street,
SP1 1LY SP4 7AW
Tel: Salisbury  422300 Tel: Amesbury (01980) 622992
Our Salisbury Office