Need a lawyer or solicitor in Salisbury? As the fastest growing Law Firm in Salisbury, our solicitors and lawyers offer a wide range of legal services and advice.
And you may be surprised to find out that Bonallack and Bishop now has four branches and around 65 staff. Our head office in Salisbury serves clients both locally, across Wiltshire, Hampshire, Dorset – and some of our most specialist teams deal with clients nationwide
So whether you need a will in Wilton, or you are selling a house in Salisbury, we can help.
Bonallack and Bishop – city quality legal advice at local prices.
Legal Advice For You
We provide a full range of legal services for our private clients, including accident compensation claims, conveyancing, divorce, employment law, redundancy, unfair dismissal, compromise agreements, family mediation, medical negligence cases, no win no fee, contesting a will and wills and probate.
Legal Advice For Your Business
Our specialist commercial lawyers offer advise for all types of business – from brand new start-ups to larger established companies – on all aspects of business law including commercial property, employment law, debt recovery and commercial dispute resolution.
Our Salisbury office offers our clients free car parking.
Salisbury Office Opening Hours
We are open Monday to Friday from 9 AM till 5:15 PM – and don’t forget our free drop-in legal surgery every Tuesday evening.
Please note we also close every year between Christmas and New Year
Don’t forget that our Salisbury office runs a free weekly legal advice surgery every Tuesday evening (except Christmas and Easter) between 5:15pm and 7pm)
There is no need to book an appointment, and we have plenty of client car parking – so our no obligation, no strings attached free legal advice means there is no reason why you can’t put your mind at rest about that legal problem.
FREE legal advice
As well as our free weekly drop-in legal surgeries, we also offer the following free, no strings attached legal advice services.
- Free initial legal advice on the phone – all of our team are happy to provide you with free no obligation initial legal advice.
It’s surprising how often that just a quick phone call which costs nothing, can provide the answer you’re looking for – or put your mind at rest.
So if you’ve got a legal problem that’s been worrying you for a while – call us today, There really is no reason for you not to!
- Divorce and family law free 30 minutes advice In addition to providing free advice over the phone, all of our five specialist family lawyers offer a free initial half hour appointment.
- Personal injury and medical negligence claims. Not only are all of our injury compensation team fully accredited members of the specialist Law Society Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence panels, but they also offer an entirely free no strings attached first appointment.
And what’s more, if you can’t make it into the Salisbury office because of your injuries – we are happy to visit you at home or in hospital – whether you are in Salisbury District Hospital or wherever you are in Wiltshire, Hampshire or Dorset .
In addition to the work you would expect local High Street solicitors to offer, we also provide highly specialist advice in a number of niches for clients nationwide – including lease extension and enfranchisement, and advice for parish councils and property investors.
Panel accreditation – the sign of genuine specialists
Many lawyers advertise that they are specialists in a particular field. So it can be tricky to know if they really are the experts they claim to be.
The two best ways of finding out their real expertise with two simple questions;
- Are the members of an accredited panel, or specialist association?
- How many of your type of case do they handle in the average year? [For example our 5 strong lease extension team handle around 350 lease extensions each and every year, making us one of the most specialist lease extension teams in the country ]
All of our lawyers are specialists – they never dabble in areas they don’t understand.
Click here to see read all about our specialist accredited panel members.
Meet the Salisbury based team
Click here to read more about those members of our team based in our Salisbury office.
Salisbury Office Contact Details
Tel: Salisbury (01722) 422300
Fax: Salisbury (01722) 422121
DX: 58017 Salisbury