Need a lawyer or solicitor in Salisbury? As the fastest growing local Law Firm, our Salisbury solicitors and lawyers offer a wide range of legal services and advice to both private and business clients.
Solicitors Near Me
And you may be surprised to find out that Bonallack & Bishop now has four branches and around 65 staff. Our head office in Salisbury serves clients both locally, across Wiltshire, Hampshire and Dorset – and some of our most specialist teams deal with clients nationwide.
Looking for a “solicitor near me“? Whether you need a will in Wilton, or you are selling a house in Salisbury, we can help. And while we are open for face-to-face interviews, we are equally happy to run your case by phone email or Zoom video – whatever works best for you.
Bonallack and Bishop – city quality legal advice at local prices.
Legal Advice For You
We provide a full range of legal services for our private clients, including accident compensation claims, conveyancing, divorce, medical negligence cases, no win no fee, contesting a will and wills and probate.
Legal Advice For Your Business
Our expert commercial lawyers offer advise for all types of business – from brand new start-ups to larger established companies – on all aspects of business law including commercial property, debt recovery and commercial dispute resolution. And our highly specialist property investment team act for investors, buy to let landlords and developers nationwide.
Our Salisbury office is conveniently situated just off the Churchill Way ring road (see below for Google map), where we are able to offer our clients FREE car parking.
Our Salisbury office offers full disabled access and ground floor interview rooms.
Salisbury Office Opening Hours
We are open Monday to Friday from 9 AM till 5:15 PM
Please note we also close every year between Christmas and New Year
FREE legal advice
Following the recent closure of our free weekly drop-in legal surgeries, we also offer the following free, no strings attached legal advice services.
- Free initial legal advice on the phone – all of our team are happy to provide you with free no obligation initial legal advice.
It’s surprising how often that just a quick phone call which costs nothing, can provide the answer you’re looking for – or put your mind at rest.
So, if you’ve got a legal problem that’s been worrying you for a while – call us today. It won’t cost you a penny so there really is no reason for you not to!
- Divorce and family law free 30 minutes advice in addition to providing free advice over the phone, all of our specialist family lawyers offer a free initial half hour appointment.
- Personal injury and medical negligence claims. Not only is the head of our injury compensation team a fully accredited members of the specialist Law Society Personal Injury panel, but they also offer an entirely free no strings attached first appointment. And what’s more, if you can’t make it into the local Salisbury office because of your injuries – we are happy to visit you at home or in hospital – whether you are in Salisbury District Hospital or wherever you are in Wiltshire, Hampshire or Dorset.
In addition to the work you would expect local High Street solicitors to offer, we also provide highly specialist advice in a number of niches for clients nationwide – including lease extension and enfranchisement, and advice for parish councils and property investors.
Panel accreditation – the sign of genuine specialists
The choice of finding the right legal advice to suit you can be overwhelming. Many lawyers advertise that they are specialists in a particular field. So it can be tricky to know if they really are the experts they claim to be.
The two best ways of finding out their real expertise with two simple questions;
- Are the members of an accredited panel, or specialist association?
- How many of your type of case do they handle in the average year? [For example our 5 strong lease extension team handle around 500 lease extensions each and every year, making us possibly the largest and most specialist lease extension teams in the country, and our trusts specialist for some time was the leading continuing professional development lecturer to qualified solicitors on trusts]
But rest assure that all of our lawyers are specialists – they never dabble in areas they don’t understand.
Click here to see read all about our specialist accredited panel members.
Don’t just take our word it – read what our clients say
Experience in the relevant area of law is really important, but that’s not the only thing a good solicitor must provide. You need a trusted adviser who you can rely on – who you understand and feel comfortable talking to – and one who keeps you up-to-date. As a result recommendations from clients and other referrers is critical in picking the right solicitor.
On the right of this page you’ll see a summary of our reviews on Google and Facebook. Simply click on the links to read our Google and Facebook reviews – or click here to read yet more reviews from our happy clients.
But ultimately there’s only one way of finding out whether a particular solicitors is the right one for you – simply call them up and have a no strings attached free initial chat.
Meet the Salisbury based team
Click here to read more about those members of our team based in our Salisbury office.
Salisbury Office Contact Details
Tel: Salisbury (01722) 422300
Fax: Salisbury (01722) 422121
DX: 58017 Salisbury