I read some interesting research recently which listed the following 10 most common reasons.
Apparently they are (in no particular order) as follows;
1. Making an accident compensation claim for personal injury
2. Committing a criminal offence
3. Making or updating your will
4. Conveyancing – buying or selling a property
5. Consumer law – in particular, purchasing faulty goods or services
6. Debt problems
8. Driving offences, especially where there is a possibility of losing your driving licence
10. An employment dispute between employer and employee
No particular surprises there.
Worried about legal costs? Why not take advantage of our free legal advice offers?
Here at Bonallack and Bishop we understand that many people worry about the high level of legal bills. That’s why we’ve introduced a number of free initial legal advice offers:
Our two weekly free drop-in legal advice surgeries. These take place every week in both Salisbury and Amesbury. And you may be surprised to hear that over 10,000 people have taken advantage of our free legal surgeries over the last 15 years. Click here for more information about our free legal advice surgeries. Click here to find out more about our weekly legal surgeries
Free initial legal advice on the phone – each of our lawyers I happy to provide free initial advice. That first quick phone call is often enough to put your mind at rest.
Free 30 minutes advice on any aspect of divorce or family law – no strings attached.
Personal injury compensation and medical negligence claims – a completely free first interview.
Looking for a Solicitor? Call Us Now
We offer FREE initial phone advice so you can find out where you stand
Contact us by
- Calling FREEPHONE 0800 1404544 or on (01722) 422300
- E-mailing us using the online enquiry form below: