I read some interesting research recently which listed the following 10 most common reasons why people say that they need a solicitor.
Apparently they are (in no particular order) as follows;
1. Making an accident compensation claim for personal injury
2. Committing a criminal offence
4. Conveyancing – buying or selling a property
5. Consumer law – in particular, purchasing faulty goods or services
6. Debt problems
8. Driving offences, especially where there is a possibility of losing your driving licence
10. An employment dispute between employer and employee
No particular surprises there.
Worried about legal costs? Why not take advantage of our free legal advice offers?
Here at Bonallack and Bishop we understand that many people worry about the high level of legal bills. That’s why we’ve introduced a number of free initial legal advice offers:
Free initial legal advice on the phone – each of our lawyers are happy to provide free initial advice. That first quick phone call is often enough to put your mind at rest.
Free 30 minutes advice on any aspect of divorce or family law – no strings attached. And we are happy to talk to you by phone, Zoom video or face-to-face – it’s your choice
Personal injury compensation and medical negligence claims – a completely free first interview, by phone, Zoom video or face-to-face.
Looking for a Solicitor? Call Us Now
We offer FREE initial phone advice so you can find out where you stand
Contact us by
- Calling FREEPHONE 0800 1404544 or on (01722) 422300
- E-mailing us using the online enquiry form below: