At the time of writing this blog, unlike the team here at Bonallack and Bishop, no other solicitors in the New Forest are members of any of the leading specialist personal injury panels.
Does it matter – do you really need an expert for your injury claim and who should you choose?
Specialist Personal Injury Experts for your New Forest Injury Claim
With all personal injury compensation claims, you must prove that your injuries were a direct result of someone else’s actions or negligence, and you need to collect your medical and other evidence, interpret any x-rays, medical records and other evidence and present it to the attendance insurance company.
To win the full compensation you deserve, you will need to have a specialist injury claim solicitor on your side.
But how do you identify a real personal injury specialist?
Specialist panel accreditation lets you know that your solicitor is a genuine specialist. Our team are members of each of the 3 leading national specialist panels;
- the Law Society Personal Injury Panel
- the Law Society Clinical Negligence Accreditation Scheme
- Action against Medical Accidents [AvMA] Specialist Clinical Negligence Panel
So since October 2017, when Bonallack and Bishop opened their Fordingbridge office, there is at last a solicitor in the New Forest area with the proven injury claim expertise you need.
How we can help with your injury claim
- FREE advice: your first phone consultation and first appointment with Bonallack and Bishop are both FREE – so we can tell you if you have grounds to claim compensation without any legal costs
- No win no fee agreements: we can run your injury claim under a no win no fee arrangement – so the other side pays your legal cost if you win, and you pay nothing even if you lose. Click here to read more about no win no fee claims
- Home and hospital visits are always available for those clients who are unable to travel to one of our offices
- You can trust us – in a survey of over 1000 of our clients, a full 98% confirmed they would “recommend the firm to others”
Our team handle a wide range of injury compensation claims – all the way from slips and trips and accidents at work, to hip replacement compensation and industrial deafness.
Click here to read more about making an accident compensation claim
Looking for Specialist Personal Injury Claim Solicitors In The New Forest? Call us now
For a FREE no obligation fee quote from local solicitors who really understand how to claim injury compensation, get in touch with us today.
- Call us on FORDINGBRIDGE (01425) 652110 OR
- E-mail us using the online enquiry form below5, Provost Street,
Tel: Fordingbridge (01425) 652110