Here at Wiltshire Solicitors Bonallack and Bishop we think that too many clients are put off from claiming the compensation they deserve because they are worried about paying their legal costs.
That’s why, our solicitors offer you free legal advice about ways of funding legal costs. In many cases, we can take Wiltshire clients’ cases on a no win no fee basis.
Our Solicitors offer FREE initial phone advice for every type of legal case , and a FREE first interview for every accident or medical negligence compensation claim. Call us now.
What does no win no fee mean?
This sort of agreement is also sometimes called Conditional Fee or CFA for short and works as you might imagine. Conditional Fee Arrangements introduced as a way of helping those people who could not afford to pay legal fees upfront to bring a claim for compensation to court.
If your claim is successful, then the other side has to pay the majority of your legal fees and associated costs such as medical reports and court fees.
The only proviso is that the person making the claim must have suffered some sort of financial loss or injury through an event which was not their fault, but someone else’s.
If your compensation case taken under no win no fee is successful, then the losing side has to pay your solicitor’s costs and other fees (disbursements) like court fees or medical reports. Any costs which can’t be recovered from the other side are usually covered by insurance. Alternatively if your claim is unsuccessful, the solicitor won’t get paid.
Some of the examples of cases we help Wiltshire clients with on a no win no fee basis are:
· Personal injury compensation after an accident at work, on the road or in public – click here to read more about how accident compensation claims work.
· Medical negligence compensation – click here to read more about medical negligence claims
· Inheritance disputes and contested wills and probate – click here to read more about inheritance claims
· Commercial litigation
· Claims against negligent professionals – such as solicitors, accountants, architects and surveyors – click here to read more about professional negligence compensation
Conditional Fee Arrangements (CFA), to give no win no fee agreements their proper name, came into existence as a way of helping those people who could not afford to pay legal fees upfront to bring a claim for compensation to court.
How can I tell that my solicitor is a genuine compensation claim specialist?
With just over 140,000 solicitors currently practising in England and Wales, plus many more legal executives and unqualified staff, it may seem really difficult to find out who is a real expert.
But actually it’s quite simple.
Just look for membership of the three most important accident and medical negligence panels – these three panels, two of which are run by the Law Society (the organisation representing solicitors nationwide) have done the work for you. Only those few solicitors who can show real ongoing experience and knowledge about these kind of compensation claims make it onto the panels.
For example there are only around 180 solicitors nationwide on both of the medical negligence panels.
You can trust us at Bonallack and Bishop to be genuine experts in compensation claims – we have members of all three of these leading accredited panels i.e.
- Law Society Personal Injury Panel
- Law Society Clinical Negligence Panel (clinical negligence is the same as medical negligence)
- AvMA Clinical Negligence Solicitors Panel (run by patient justice charity Action against Medical Accidents
Our professional negligence team are also members of the Professional Negligence Lawyers Association.
Home and hospital visits available in Wiltshire for all Accident and Medical Negligence Claims
If your injuries stop you from getting to our offices for a face to face meeting, we can come to you .
Looking for no win no fee representation in the Wiltshire area? Speak to us now
Thinking about taking legal action, and paying for it, can be daunting. Here at Bonallack and Bishop, our team have varioous ways of paying for legal action. One of the options we offer is a no win no fee agreement.
Our experienced and knowledgeable no win no fee solicitors are ready and waiting for your call.
• Call FREEPHONE 0800 1404544 or our local Wiltshire office numbers, Salisbury (01722) 422300 or Amesbury (01980) 622992
• Or email our team for a call back convenient to you by completing the contact form below
Bonallack and Bishop, Bonallack and Bishop
Rougemont House, Queensberry House,
Rougemont Close, 5 Salisbury Street,
SP1 1LY SP4 7AW
Tel: Salisbury  422300 Tel: Amesbury (01980) 622992
Our Salisbury Office