If you have suffered injuries in an accident which was not your fault, you deserve to be compensated for the pain, suffering and financial loss you experience. To win the compensation you deserve, you will need to instruct an expert solicitor.
At the time of writing this blog, there are no solicitors in Romsey who are members of the Law Society’s Personal Injury or Clinical Negligence panels. It is crucial that if you are looking to make a personal injury compensation claim, you instruct a specialist personal injury solicitor. But who can you turn to given that there are none in Romsey?
Fortunately, Bonallack & Bishop has the specialist solicitors required and happily serves clients in Romsey from their nearby offices in Fordingbridge, Salisbury and Andover.
ACCREDITED PERSONAL INJURY CLAIMS EXPERTS
One of the best ways to identify a really specialist accident claim solicitor is there membership of expert legal panels and any quality marks awarded to their firm.
No solicitors in Romsey have such accreditation but the our team includes fully accredited members of each of the 3 leading injury solicitors panels:
• The Law Society’s Personal Injury panel
• The Law Society’s Clinical Negligence panel
• The Action against Medical Accidents [AvMA] panel
What’s more, out of over 140,000 solicitors in England and Wales, just 180 are members of both the clinical negligence [or medical negligence – it’s the same thing] panels run by the Law Society and patient justice charity, AvMA.
WHY CHOOSE US FOR YOUR COMPENSATION CLAIM?
• We offer FREE initial advice over the phone and a FREE no obligation first appointment for all personal injury claims
• We are happy to make home and hospital visits throughout Hampshire to those whose injuries prevent them from visiting us
• We can take your instructions via email, telephone, Zoom Video or in a face-to-face meeting in our Hampshire or Wiltshire offices
• We can pursue your accident claim under a Conditional Fee Agreement (best known as “no win, no fee”)
• Our personal injury solicitors handle a full range of accident claims – all the way from work accidents and holiday compensation, to medical negligence and fatal accident claims
• We are a well-respected, well established and local firm of solicitors – not a claims management company – and we specialise in clinical negligence and personal injury compensation claims. So an experienced and fully qualified solicitor will be in charge of your claim from start to finish. It will not be handed down to an unqualified junior with minimal supervision
Helping you with a variety of accident compensation claims
We have a dedicated team with expertise of all types of personal injury claims. Below is a list of just some of the types of accident claims we can help you with:
• Road traffic accident claims
• Slips and trips
• Cycling accidents
• Workplace/industrial claims
• Medical negligence. Click here to read more about making a medical negligence claim with our specialists
• Birth injury compensation
• Professional negligence claims
Claiming Compensation With No Win No Fee
There’s no need to be worried about running up a huge legal bill if we take your case on a no win, no fee basis as fees as covered. Also, we are listed on the specialist panels of many of the industry leading insurance companies and regularly take on work paid for by the client’s insurance policy.
LIVE IN ROMSEY? WANT TO CLAIM INJURY COMPENSATION? CONTACT OUR PERSONAL INJURY TEAM TODAY
It is important that all personal injury claims are made as soon as possible – delaying your claim could mean you lose out entirely on the right to the accident compensation you deserve. So don’t delay, get in touch with out personal injury specialists today.
For your FREE initial phone consultation and a FREE first appointment;
- Call our specialist accident claim team today on FREEPHONE 0800 1404544, Fordingbridge (01425) 652110, or Salisbury (01722) 422300 or
- Fill in the contact form below