Our experienced Accident and Personal Injury Solicitors can help you with an Accident Compensation Claim and handle claims for Personal Injury Compensation throughout Wiltshire, Dorset, Hampshire, Somerset, Berkshire and Gloucestershire – dealing with all types of Accident and Injury Claims, many on “no win no fee agreements”. If you had an accident in the last 3 years that was not your fault, you may be entitled to an Injury Compensation Claim-to claim compensation for:
- Your injury or illness
- Loss of earnings
- Damage to your property
Many people don’t make an Accident Compensation Claim because they feel their injuries were only minor, or don’t want the stress of making a claim. However no matter how serious or minor your injuries are, if you didn’t cause them, it is only fair you get compensation. From minor whiplash accidents to the most traumatic brain injury, anyone who has been genuinely disadvantaged through no fault of their own deserves some level of Accident Compensation.
Specialist Accident Compensation Claims
Our specialist Personal Injury Solicitors provide expert legal advice in all Accident Claims including the following :
- Accident claims for pedestrians
- Accidents/injury abroad including:
- Accidents whilst working abroad
- Cruise line injuries
- Holiday accident claims
- Hotel illness claims
- Bike/motorbike claims
- Fatal accident claims and inquests
- Head/brain injury compensation
- Horse accident claims
- Industrial disease claims including:
- asbestosis compensation
- pleural plaques claims
- mesothelioma compensation
- vibration white finger claims
- industrial deafness/hearing loss compensation
- Industrial injury/work accident claims
- Medical negligence claims
- Military accident claims ( including Navy, RAF and MOD compensation claims)
- Repetitive stress injury (RSI) claims
- Road traffic/car accidents
- Spinal injury claims
- Sports injury claims
- Trips and slip injury compensation
- Whiplash compensation claim
We are specialist accident compensation claim solicitors and our team’s medical knowledge enables us to instruct the right experts and get you the injury compensation you deserve. We have helped hundreds of clients claim accident compensation for all types of injury.
Our Accident Claim Solicitors are members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers, both the Law Society’s Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence Panels as well as the Action against Medical Accidents panel.
Compensation Claim funding
Our injury Solicitors operate various funding schemes for Accident Compensation Claims.
- We are approved by most legal expenses Insurers who will pay your legal costs
- We offer No Win No Fee schemes (also known as conditional fee agreements)
- You get to keep your compensation. Our fees are paid by the Defendants when you win
- We offer FREE initial interviews to see if you have an Accident Claim, and if so what is the likely level of compensation – without having to pay a Solicitor
Legal expenses insurance
Our Accident Compensation Claim Solicitors increasingly find that clients have legal expenses insurance attached to their car, household, contents or credit card insurance policies. Please check those insurance policies current at the time of your accident to see if you have this cover before seeing your solicitor. If you have cover please ring for a claim form and bring it to the first meeting with your solicitor who can help you complete it. Legal expenses insurance is not back-dated so it is important to make a compensation claim on the policy early on.
We are on the solicitors’ panel of most legal expenses insurers.
How No Win No Fee works
Many people are reluctant to approach Solicitors to make a Compensation Claim because they worry about legal costs. However, you don’t need to worry if you instruct a No Win No Fee Solicitor. Under a No Win No Fee agreement, Solicitors agree not to charge any fees unless they win your case.
It’s important to take legal advice from our Injury Solicitors as soon as possible after your accident – time limitation periods apply and it is often easier investigating your Compensation Claim if you take early legal advice. At your first free interview with us, our Personal Injury Lawyers can tell you whether your Accident Compensation Claim is worth pursuing. We recommend you make notes about the circumstances of your accident and keep a diary of events.
Contact our Accident Compensation Claim Solicitors ASAP
Home/Hospital visits are available for clients with serious injuries. Our Personal Injury Solicitors can see you in our Salisbury, Andover or Amesbury offices and we have interviewing facilities in West Dorset. Our compensation team also regularly represent clients locally in Wiltshire, Hampshire, Somerset, Dorset and throughout England and Wales.
For legal advice from expert Accident Compensation Claim Solicitors, call us today.